RREEEEEEE

I just want to relax. Why is the world so shot right now? I just want to be happy

Attached: 20220523_151348.jpg (839x1044, 105.09K)

It's basically another STD so why should you worry?

pfftahahahah oh god its actually real
the last two years are going to loop all over again

check his flag

It has low transmission. You need contact with bodily fluids to get it. The only way this becomes corona 2.0 is of the government uses it as a power grab or political tool and- yeah its gonna loop.

we could just ban gay sex you know

it's your fault macaco

Monkeypox more like monkeyPOZZED. Gay man's disease.

check YOUR flag lmao, all monkepox cases are in yurop. get ready to wear hazmat suit because of yet another dEaDlY diSeAsE

>Curfew, quarantine, mask, distance...

I have already seen this movie.

>brazilian colleague
>"omg user can't wait for my wife in brazil to join me here in belgium its been 9 months havent seen her in ages, btw can you help me install these phone credits on my phone"
>see grinder installed on his phone

lmaooo hope for his wife sakes hes getting std tested before she arrives

I blame whites, they go around the world fucking children and blacks and monkeys, spreading diseases, waging wars, consuming drugs and funding paramilitary criminal groups, spreading mentally-ill agendas and creating global warming by destroying ecosystems, trafficking animals and consuming more energy and creating more garbage than any other human in the world.

KS won

*cuts his mom's head off white a chainsaw* AHHHH THE CIA MADE ME DO IT

it's over
NWO won

I feel less and less motivated to do anything but ensure basic survival every year.

I just want to WFH bros..

>I just want to be happy
You need get rid of your possessions first, otherwise Klaus Schwab won't allow you to be

I can’t be the only one who feels blessed and cursed by WFH. Yeah, I wouldn’t want to go back to the office, but work from home has made it so that my life is literally just living to work. I work to wake up the next day and work. I don’t even leave the house because I have no reason to and nowhere to go.

I feel that when covid first started, but in 2021 it didn't matter as much since things were open.

Lmao savage

I'd recommend Terraria or Stardew Valley if you can. It got me through some pretty shitty times, friend. Any little bit helps. I hope you feel better soon.

Attached: apu hug.png (860x499, 84.54K)

This is why I think all of you are so stupid. You don't even know that the WHO basically gave themselves powers that supersede your national government. They're an international policing organization now. The monkeypox bullshit was ANNOUNCED by Bill Gates ahead of time.

I am sure a shitty politician wanted to feel important and used their own people to feel powerful, aka that politician impossed it so the world knew about him or her. Belgians have been used by himher

Shut the fuck up holy shit
You'll work in the fucking gulag and love it

this
the power grab attempt didn't work out with covid so they are going to do this over and over again until you obey

name this law please

My retard covid doomer friend is already freaking out about monkeypox

Zis is true

Attached: 1BB7CA28-6844-43F6-933C-6AC6D4EFC2F2.jpg (1080x754, 76.56K)