It might be hard to believe, but they're both volcels

It might be hard to believe, but they're both volcels.

Attached: 1647398180509.jpg (1920x1296, 195.92K)

the latest botw was a complete letdown someone get that image of them talking about their favorite franchises going down in flames because it can be applied to them now.

Pretty sure I saw mike at an airport bar last week. He looked sad.

Hi Mike. If I ever seen you at an airport I would knock you out.

Mike is fucking that chubby redhead that was in the early BOTWs

Hi Mike. If I ever seen you at an airport I would knock you out.

Attached: 1608049316541.png (418x401, 198.61K)

Where's the fucking Pattman review, you hacks?

I don't think it's hard to believe at all.

Mike lives at a monastery and spends all of his time outside work praying with his fellow Catholic monks.

I would love this if it were true. It’s not too late for him.

>a complete letdown
they generate like 2 hours of content really frequently from a subject matter that's hard to mine. they're not all going to perfect and haven't been in the past

This. I always think it’s funny when people say shit like this considering the first few dozen BOTWs were genuinely awful and on it got good in the mid/later periods

When future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.

Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."

They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death...

Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.

Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.

They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.

Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the desiccated corpse of our once great nation.

I hope on the day that footage is uncovered by future archaeologists, they resolve to never repeat the mistakes we made.

Attached: wheredidourlivesgowrong.jpg (1343x839, 114.9K)

Based RLM STILL making the autistic incels of Any Forums seethe.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x444, 125.08K)

>Wisconsin opinions
These people exist on stale beer and cheese. They hate themselves as a fact of life and that miserable nature projects on to everything that isn't as easily digestible and feel-good as the processed foods they gorge themselves on quickening their deaths to escape the misery of living in a Midwestern shithole.

Did they ever talk about the new Scream?

Childhood is preferring Mike and Jay.

Adulthood is realizing Mike and Rich are the better combo.

Attached: mpv-shot0421.jpg (1280x720, 229.02K)

RLM itself is a Catholic monastery.

Who gives a fuck what phones they use?

Zoomers are so braindead. If it calls, texts and has internet access what the fuck else matters?

Attached: ee7.png (600x489, 30.47K)

If you're even a little bit famous women will fuck you, it takes a lot of will to resist.

>If it calls, texts and has internet access what the fuck else matters?
Zoomers spend over half the day on their phone. They need it to be able to get the best quality picture for their tik toks

I'm over Mike not giving a shit. Like, just edit the videos, collect patreon money as the brand owner, and fuck off then if you are sick of it. Half in the bags, Reviews, anything with Mike shrugging through most of it sucks. At least Rich and Jay still like stuff. Get Jack or Josh on and let Mike drink his life away.

RLM makes me feel like I should start drinking.

>makes fun of consoomers
>are consoomers themselves
It's ironic...