Why haven't Japanese people been successful in Hollywood?

Why haven't Japanese people been successful in Hollywood?

Attached: 216196.jpg (320x400, 66.8K)

Becausu me too shy heehee

they can't speak english

Because Japanese people aren't people and they should be nuked off the face of the Earth
t. Chinese-Korean

This

awkwafina is that you?

Wrongu

/thread. Jap accent sounds letarded

lmao if japs aren't people then chinese and koreans have no chance

Because the shekelmeister fears the samurai.

Asian people aren't good at physically expressing emotions.

Code?

Ken Watanabe
Mako
Mikey Rooney

they have their own industry and haven't invested nearly as much money as china.

Why would they be?

The Japanese have soul, hollywood does not. Simple as that.

I wonder how much survivor's guilt she has for not being at the KyoAni HQ when it got barbeque'd. Apparently she doesn't even work for them anymore.

FUCKING THIS
Literally the only reason

Because Asians are okay with pretending to be white to fit in and won't talk enough shit to get shit done.

Lastly, Jap girls can go frommeh at worse to willing to risk it prison to smash le eks of sexy as fick.

Hot Asian women terrify white chicks.

i would leave kyoani too when you have the epiphany that your entire life is just animating moeshit for manchildren and unstable femoids. there was a really talented animator who was an akira alumni who got burn to a crisp in his 40s/50s. that was his life. died working on moeshit.

They mog white women too badly.

lmao pot, kettle

Japs look really similar to each other, as in they have few distinguishing facial features.
Men look scrawny and weak so they're not aspirational.
They're generally pretty unattractive.
Japs go trough like 7 years of mandatory english education as a way to pay reparations for the war thing, but they suck at it since they consume jap media exclusively and they have to use their retarded ass writing system that they spent 10000 hours learning so they have no brain space for other linguistic information.

Who is this qt and how hairy is she?

seething are you?

limited vocabulary

Attached: 1644870705419.jpg (1920x1080, 554.33K)

>We need someone to play a respectable, calm, older japanese man with some gravitas and a second japanese guy who is a bit angry and looks a lot meaner
say no more senpai

Attached: 6a2481d5c4a6414a830bf07fdc408c30.jpg (612x453, 31.61K)

How do you not know?

Where does this nigga fit?

Attached: 800px-Tadanobu_Asano_2011_%28cropped%29.jpg (800x1061, 212K)

Fastfood and vaccines

kek

hot damn she is exactly my type

Attached: 1488.png (635x349, 238.13K)

If japanese people aren't successful in hollywood, then why the hell does celebrities like Karen Fukuhara exist? come back when you can come up with a better argument, OP.

they look too much like radioactive mutants
japan has been trying and failing to become big in the west for decades, whereas korea only needed one decade to become a global superpower

Attached: jap faces vs. korean faces.jpg (1300x2340, 1.31M)