Why did they use a Chinese girl to promote rejection of traditional values?

why did they use a Chinese girl to promote rejection of traditional values?
Is this some propaganda?

Attached: 16417648920288.jpg (1980x1114, 647.11K)

Chinese parents:
>why you no get A?
>be best tennis player
>be best violinist
>parents word is law
>do not dishonor family
Sort of.

Asian children usually have more obedience to elders and authority.

Mei is literally the self-insert of the director

Let's not forget (((who))) encouraged Mei to reject tradition.

Attached: Miriam_stuffing_face_with_chips.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>surrounded by upsidedown stars (pentagrams)

Yeah I guess they should be more like nigger parents based on how much better blacks perform at life compared to Asians.

She's literally the director. It's her life experiences, that's why it feels so out of place and weird. Very uninspired.

Because Asians are the most traditional of the ethnic group lefts. But as always there's a core of fifth column women ready to subvert it in the name of progress. Liberalism fundamentally believes nothing is wrong, except saying something is wrong. So every value system is a target

I laughed, and then I thought about it. Parenting really fucking matters, dudes.

damn, the director ripped off Ginger Snaps and self-inserted as the mc.
remember when Disney movies were imaginative?

You need to learn about liberalism from a source other then morons on the internet.

I do am familiar with French liberalism, all the way from its French origins. Modern American liberalism is an entirely different thing. The law already treats everyone equally and protects freedoms - except for a few edge cases which have little political value. Liberalism has been so successful politically it has run out of things to do in the legal sphere. So now it has turned to the societal sphere. In particular it has been pushing for the elimination of consequences for anything. This is largely unconscious but it is what modern liberalism is doing.

There's a difference between liberalism and leftism, that user is right. confusing the two makes you look stupid.

It's funny how mad liberals get when you call them liberals

Languages are practically defined by how they are used. In reality that's what liberalism means now. Communism is the same. Was Soviet Russia not communist because it was not a stateless, moneyless society?

It’s not a they thing. This movie is all about the creator

Only a woman would equate superpowers to their period. If this were written and directed by a man the cancel culture would be furious.

I'd like to see a photo of her boyfriend, wouldn't be surprised if they based Devon on what he looked like as a teenager.

>Liberalism fundamentally believes nothing is wrong, except saying something is wrong.
That's just a bad and confusing wording. You're a liberal too.

AHAHAHHAHAAHAH *wheeze* AHAHAH
you cant make this shit up. why do they do this