Islam was spread by the sword

Islam was spread by the sword

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-1.png (1106x1012, 557.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahannam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you

THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD
WILL SURELY ALSO DIE
THOSE WHO LIVE IN SIN
WILL SURELY LIVE A LIE

Attached: B89302CC-FAF3-4846-9CF8-0BE954397B0B.jpg (354x286, 25.47K)

Indeed

Attached: images (15).jpg (606x506, 18.53K)

I am spread by deez nuts

Muslim nuts

My nuts

Christianity spread thanks to adoption by the Roman empire as a state religion
One of the defining characteristics of the state is their monopoly on violence
ERGO, Christianity was spread by violence

Checkmate, Hans

Christianity, too.
This
You're a Muslim?

My buttcheeks were spread by an Islamic man (black)

No one's denying it so far, just wait for the christcusk to come in on full cope mode

VGH

dunno, you look at these dysgenic dickless rats nowadays and it looks like it was spread by being unbearable cockroach beggars hoping nobody executes them on the border and dumps them in a septic tank like they deserve LMFAO

...he types as he is afraid to walk his streets at night because there might be chechens ready to bash his nazi skull in

The s word? Never heard of it

>I I b basshing s skull
>t. refugee weed dealer bitchboy whose father got skullfucked by russian artillery while hiding behind some grannies
hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If it hadn't been beaten into us growing up, everyone would see the idea of "respecting religion" as total bullshit. With only a few exceptions, these religions do not respect you. They openly assert that anyone who disagrees with them is a subhuman who deserves to be tortured forever in hell. Islam is a particularly extreme case, they almost never say "well there might be a loophole if you're a good person, only God knows, etc." (like Christians usually do), and their description of hell is this brutal, graphic nightmare that reads like some deviant's BDSM fantasy.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahannam

All I know is that you'll never be a woman

You sound like the typical average alcoholic serbshit hiding in Austria because he will get BTFO by Bosnians

Trannydad

go scare some kindergartners with your big bad mountin warrior spiel you dyel kanak midget rofl

I'm searching for J'bilius trannard
Any idea on his whereabouts?

Attached: EaWb6k8XkAMoJYa.jpg_large.jpg (1280x720, 72.64K)

So did Christianity, just not by foreigners.

I am 1,87m and I could crush you serbian cuck, just like NATO crushed your shithole country LMAO

the funniest part about shitfugees like you is that you KNOW your place and thats where your shitfugee larping comes from - its the desperate need to cope with being what is essentially a bitch

a bitch who ran away from his homeland

so you sit there, shaking in your bitch boots with the shoe size of a girl, desperately hoping that the guy taking a fat piss directly in your mouth, is also an immigrant

because oh God, imagine if the guy shitting on you isnt an immigrant and actually lives in his own country, youd really look like a bitch wouldnt you LOL

shitmigrant pussy

didn't read lol

but we both know you did
and your already miniscule roach pee pee that "your own" women run away from screaming, shrank even further into itself as you were enjoying that tasty roast
it was my pleasure, bitchboy, I love reminding human garbage of where they come from

those are some nice schizo fantasies, you should become a fanfic writer with those mental gymnastics you're applying to everyone

>shitmigrant
>erlaubt seit 100 A.D.

Attached: s.png (1954x1382, 268.98K)