This country is the MOST friendliest to white people in ALL of Africa

this country is the MOST friendliest to white people in ALL of Africa.

Attached: namibia-map.png (1036x733, 33.03K)

I hate Africa borders

>this country has a 2% lower chance of whiteys getting beheaded on the street and cooked in a sopa

keep me posted

Blame France and the Un*ted K*ingdom

sopa is for darker meats, you'd be probably impaled and roasted with an apple in your mouth
uma delĂ­cia.

Africans don't have a twisted gibmedat mentality like Americans (since all Americans, including mutts, Chicanos and AZNs are all considered Black Americans and have the mentality of black Americans). Faulty comparison

Namibia's borders were drawn by Germany you retarded mongol

you are safer in namibia than you would be in egypt

Shut up you're not even European

Never heard of Nambia in my life what country is it in

Id probably impale every single female relative you have with my dick, within 2 hours of setting foot in your village you ugly ass brown hobbit ROFL

Whiter than you Muhammad

statistically speaking, that's unlikely.

Namibians basically worship Finns because our ex-president contributed to their independence, even adopting Finnish names. What a surprise.

whiter than you Tyrone Hernandez-Steinberg Jr

Finrand whitest genes on earrf

Similarly the finn also refused to refute

Americans should not discuss the Old World. Do you see me talking about Fidel Castro?

>NNNNOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO DRAW 1 MILLION BORDERS AROUND EVERY SINGLE SEPERATE TRIBE PRE-CIVILIZED REGIONS, AND WIGGLY LINES THROUGH EMPTY DESERT AROUND ALL THE NONE EXISTENT ETHNIC GROUPS!!!!! YOU ALSO NEED TO DRAW MOBILE BIRDERS THAT FOLLOW NOMADS AROUND!!!!
go back.

Attached: 25f.png (600x494, 269.45K)

Akshually Britishers gave Caprivi to the krauts in exchange for Zanzibar.

>Americans should not discuss the Old World
This so fucking much and especially any geopolitics not directly involving them. You need to be at least elementary-level educated in worldly affairs for that.

I concede my argument to thee, South African Chad.

>t. sweden's retard colony, freed by russians then dumped
lel

>hitler's daycare

they literally were made to trigger people

Finns shouldn't be allowed to discuss anything

Based

yeah so

this

gigachad rectangular borders vs virgin retarded mess of a border.jpg

Did you know that in Australia there were more than 250 Indigenous languages and 800 dialects pre-colonisation?

Imagine 250 different tribes warring against each other.

Stop trying to turn me on by making me imagine erotic things

imagine giving some shit-people a country just because

do you mean the original convicts of Australia?

Oh, the Russian diaspoo revealed themselves with this monkey retort. We indeed became the biggest third world shithole in the world due to our geopolitical history.