Why are the Swiss rarely seen in Any Forums

Why are the Swiss rarely seen in Any Forums

Attached: A21E97AC-9CB8-420E-A6D3-81E58A56B4DF.jpg (800x800, 163.4K)

I make horrible low effort bait threads on daily basis.

Swiss posters are everywhere, they don't say much

they just spam BBC threads all day

fourchan is for losers and swiss cant suffer even if they are trying really hard

this is why

Attached: Screenshot (142).png (1859x101, 19.79K)

Why would they spend their time in this hellsite when their country looks like picrel?

Attached: 1648048538957.jpg (2048x757, 1.56M)

You literally can't suffer in Switzerland so they don't need to cope about their lives on this tanzanian professional women's volleyball league forum

They suffer ...

Attached: City-of-Davos.jpg (1024x1001, 276.33K)

Too busy laundering shekels

lack of Any Forums presence = they don't suffer irl

looks shit

exactly, they suffer

Do they really suffer when they make quarter of a million a year doing ye most basic jobs

Given the outrageous cost of living, yes.

My dad knows a Swiss brain surgeon, he makes 750K a year in Slovakia he would make less than 30K a year. Now read that again and say that life is fair

"Suffering" is a word that isn't present in the Swiss vocabulary.

I had to read it three times. Learn punctuation, you faggot.

Then groenlandia or antarctica must be heaven on earth

I wanted to tell you learn English, because I though I had understood it just fine. But then I realized that I had actually misread it and needed two more attempts to parse it.

Yeah but then they have to live among other Swiss

the average swizzoid lives a life so unthinkable to the average non swizzoid and void of suffering so 99% of the population doesnt even know what this cesspool of a site is

life is fair

I wish the swiss were less rude and pretentious, because I like the idea of their country, and I'd like it even better if they were more polite and kind.