What are some genuinely disturbing non-horror movies...

What are some genuinely disturbing non-horror movies? Like a regular scene where something just feels wrong and unnatural

Attached: 1647380653777.png (500x625, 55.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9w6UUkkOmgo
youtube.com/watch?v=tb1xh-_8t18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eyes wide shut

Like Thrillers?
The Others
8th Grade
that movie where Robert Deniro smokes a cigar and laughs in the theater
Lilja4Ever

>that movie where Robert Deniro smokes a cigar and laughs in the theater
cape fear?

The Teddy Perkins episode of Atlanta is kino

This scene in Split (2016) is good. Casey and her sisters are kidnapped by a man with 24 different personalities and held in a bunker. One of the mans personalities is Hedwig, a 9 year old boy. Casey gets "Hedwig" to lead her to a window, but when they get there, its just a drawing of a window.

Attached: Capture333.png (1272x532, 534.21K)

All of Primer for some reason. I just felt uneasy watching it.

Go to a nowhere town with very little to no crime and just go out walking at night with only a flashlight you will SHIT your pants

Primer and 8th Grade are good, not sure why the latter is like that but it is for sure.
Also this, I don’t know if you’re joking or not but this 100% true. Just an eerie vibe in the pitch black night in a really small town even though it should logically feel very safe.

Attached: Jerk.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

I'm not joking I live in a small town with very little crime and when I walk at night I feel genuine terror but it makes me feel alive so I keep doing it

Begotten

Based. I grew up in a town like that and I remember the feeling. I know I would feel way more scared doing that than walking in a shitty criminal neighborhood in my current city, against all logic… maybe just something to do with the fact that I know there are hundreds of people around me at any given time, just behind the maze of walls

Happiness made me physically uncomfortable, but it did have a kino opening.

Here is my favorite Sarah Silverman bit, ever: youtube.com/watch?v=9w6UUkkOmgo

Fucking love that movie.

twin peaks 1-2

tucker carlson is based

youtube.com/watch?v=tb1xh-_8t18 Forgot to post the Happiness opening scene.

Attached: Look.webm (484x360, 739K)

based

What movie is this? Also who is the girl?

the basement scene in The road was scary as hell

Its the Tucker Carlson biopic

Bro, have you HEARD? About the MANDEL CATALOG?!!?!?!? That shit blows every horror creation out of the water bro, im tellin ya, real spooky shit be adviced.

For me, it's the Idi Amin Pages

>Idi Amin Pages
Bro, im LITERALLY going insane, aaaa.

Yeah that was a great movie
A shame Glass was total garbage

killing of a sacred deer