Oi! You got a loicense for them eyes, m8?

Oi! You got a loicense for them eyes, m8?

Attached: 1653326376805.png (694x665, 332.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OHUcJWpmGbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do Brits get a staring loicense?

Attached: opressor.jpg (692x567, 92.52K)

i hate women so much

kraut bros... it's over

Wtf, nothing wrong with looking if it's reciprocal

it's because of the muzdogs isn't it

aha I am too anxious to even look at a pretty girl, checkmate

Attached: 1646647908498.png (646x522, 201.13K)

How dare you to ask where she is from

Attached: Xt996tX.jpg (640x640, 57.95K)

>Hey driver, im unable to keep myself from harrassing women passengers

It's handed out by women
Not just any woman. Specifically the one girl you're afraid to talk to. She's the one who hands them out, and by law she can only do that after a happy night of sex with you.
For me, it's over

Ok so I unironically jerk off under my overcoat on the bus/train when there’s a hot girl. I just slip a hand through my pocket I cut open and using my fingers I stroke myself while staring at her until I bust a nut inside my undies. If it’s a crowded train and I see a hot girl with a juicy ass I’ll stand behind her and grind into her every so often and I’ll just blow my load without even needing to touch myself. There’s this one redhead on my route with a really huge ass for a skinny white girl and she’s always got tight yoga pants that make her cheeks pop. I probably grind into her and jerk off to her at least three times a week depending how I position myself. She knows and always blushes red and looks like she’s full of shame and gives me a pleading sad look but I don’t care. What’s she gonna do anyways there’s no other route. I think her ass has probably made my dick cum more than all the other guys this sluts probably fucked put together

What if she likes it?

Attached: 1651399030245.webm (480x852, 2.9M)

She sees the BWC

>jerk off under my overcoat
>while staring at her
>grind into her
that's only 3 against the rules, so that's not so bad, just be sure to not talk to her or ask where she's from or follow her or you get the full bingo

What now? She wouldn't want to be called racist.

Attached: male-masculine-beard-GJTWR1.jpg (866x1390, 163.15K)

>youre not supposed to have sex
Kek, absolutely cucked

Unenforceable. This would mean rounding up just over half the male population of London.

Is that the percentage of the London male population that isn’t gay?

youtu.be/OHUcJWpmGbo

fuck that, if I can see their tits I will stare at their tits

Why can't you just behave like normal human beings?

doesn't apply to non-whites, he can stare

Everytime we have a new thing women complain about here such as needle date rape or catcalling it's always foreigners doing it which they will cancel you for if you mention it so why give a crap?

>Hey driver, im unable to keep myself from harrassing women passengers

Attached: 1583006460656.jpg (997x1200, 146.02K)