/brit/

Full English edition

Attached: full-english-7355w-2.jpg (2500x1668, 532.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZmMKyEPtVSA?t=99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poo

Attached: 1629096894954.jpg (827x708, 49.16K)

when I die bury me in full fry

Need an 1800s reading mania gf

Attached: 87307B1E-6BCF-49B9-86EC-2417EE95FF5F.jpg (500x607, 71.24K)

scranning a poo

do they really

Attached: file.png (1143x670, 550.21K)

need it
crave it
want it
desire it
lust for it

when I die bury me with all my ice on

it's over

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-010814_YouTube.jpg (1080x926, 557.95K)

If gender is a spectrum then that means are only 2 genders, and everyone is a different mixture of both. Lefties BTFO in their own argument.

Attached: 1653324988815.jpg (1227x806, 430.13K)

nice gimmick

Attached: yande.re 785875 sample animal_ears hololive hololive_gamers ookami_mio shirakami_fubuki tagme tail.jpg (1072x1500, 329.3K)

how long does it take to make this?

not long

Bout tree fiddy

the last four digits of this post is when i was born the last four digits of this post is when my gf was born

drinking wee milk

Attached: cravendale.jpg (640x640, 21.94K)

quite obvious she’s injecting skag by the ton

a good 2 hours

Literally who could they elect who would improve their poll standings right now?

>Rishi Sunak
Completely tarnished after his recent drubbing in the papers. Viewed as an out-of-touch millionaire and popularity ratings plummeting each day.

>Liz Truss
Retarded, also unpopular, uncharismatic, and not respected on the global stage having embarrassed herself on many occasions as foreign secretary

>Michael Gove
Comes across as runty and autistic and, again, very unpopular.

>Jeremy Hunt
Maybe the best choice as he hasn't served in Boris's cabinet but he's another Cameronite public schoolboy and will face the same problems and accusations as the likes of Cameron, Osborne and Sunak have.

As sad as it is maybe Boris really is the best option the Tories have right now.

Attached: 1637591421327.jpg (1024x768, 92.83K)

Saw craven on a double decker in london 8 years ago and he couldnt figure out how to get off

hololive or arknights?

literally stop giving her extra money or take the kids away, maybe don't take the kids away because some people would still keep popping them out

ktim

mental that milk is just cow urine from their willies

even some transgenders are against transgender operations on sexual organs

Shagged a busty girl for the first time yesterday was pretty surreal couldn’t even get my whole hand across one tit

yeah because only the english can fry a tomato make bacon and eggs and put baked beans into the microwave you cunts

How do you gatekeep your threads when everyone on this site understands your language?

Attached: 1623760768913.gif (420x420, 181.23K)

some quintessentially didn't ask posts here

>32
do brits really

anyone ever got a job that they blagged and were unqualified for? if so how did it go

Xanny bars, suicide door, brand new bag (ooh-ooh)
College girls give a nigga head in my Rafs (ooh-ooh)
Rockstar life, so much money, it'll make you laugh, hey
These bitches, they hate, and you can't miss what you never had, hey, hey
Off the juice (juice), codeine got me trippin' (juice)
Copped a coupe (coupe), woke up, roof is missin', yeah
Ice (ice), lemonade, my neck was drippin'
Ice (ice), lemonade, my neck was drippin'
Why? (Yeah-yeah-yeah) Why?
Why you wanna waste my time?
I can tell you really hate your life
Bitch, your watch the same as mine
(Oh, oh, yeah) I can't relate
Designer frames, I'm blind today
(Oh-oh) I'm never late
The money callin', you needed space

tf is arknights

tory strategy is just to lay low and then eventually come and say 'GOT BREXIT DONE' 'LAST LABOUR GOVT' 'JEREMY CORBYN' 'LEVELLING UP'
and it will probably work

Yes they're all shit, we know. That doesn't mean one won't be less shit than Johnson given the anger people personally feel toward him.

ktim

fuck off /brit/ is for brits and aussies only

do western people pirate? have you ever used a repack by xatab?

The answer is simple: Are Saj. He's one of the most popular ministers with the public (people actually know who he is) and he can claim to have avoided basically everything from the last 2 years like Jeremy Hunt.

Attached: file.png (1200x1600, 2.47M)

reckon it has awakens something inside you?

not particularly into big giant breasts personally but wouldn’t say no if the rest of her was in proportion

Business idea, dating site called bummable for girls who are into anal

esls cant follow brit
what about big Saj?

yeah but hes bald

oh be nice

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10.76K)

Fuck up ya fairybread munching poof.

yeah it's nice innit

used to when i was in my early teens. don't know what a repack by xatab is tho

same but for ropebunnies

youtu.be/ZmMKyEPtVSA?t=99
silly mihai likes to play with sarumai swords

Attached: yxagu24ell881.png (1317x1980, 3.41M)

He's a bit boring though isn't he... needs to do something to raise his profile

If he had stayed as Chancellor then he probably would be a viable candidate for PM, or at least a more viable candidate

well said

no need to. there's no appeal for JFs in /brit/.

Biggest retard there is. Literally reads Ayn Rand and thinks it's profound.
They're all fucking useless.

cant even begin to imagine what having sex is like

am a virgin freak and for the foreseeable future shall still be a kissless handholdless virgin freak

you don't need to be exciting you just need to be a tory; without any showstopper controversies.

i've come full circle with my opinions on Boris Johnson and now have no choice but to admit that he's based

Attached: Capture.png (2383x1333, 2.91M)

/brit/ needs more JFs

I just don't see the public electing a Pakistani PM at this point in time and the Tories probably know that, deep down.

ktim

it's not that great

Aye, being a bit boring and bald is the reason people won’t vote for him. Nothing else I can think of. Come on lads.

Attached: craven-catches-the-bus.gif (392x271, 3.46M)

what has the old dog done now (;

Jobby fuckers? Too many already I’d say.

secret language hidden in the posts about pooing and having a wank that only natives understand

cant stop thinking about poo and laughing

9 months in and the manager and director of the department are really pleased with my performance

There's a substantial demographic of people who would vote Labour in 2024 solely because Keir Starmer is white and not Muslim, if the Tories picked Sajid Javid as the new PM.

>there was no parties
>there was parties but i werent at em
>there was parties that i were at but no rules were broken
>stop talking about parties until the report is released
>stop talking about the report until the police investigate
>it was just one fine lol anyway nothing else happened

You either get or not. No point to gatekeep it. An average intoid won't be able to withstand an average heated conversation between a rorke and leftypol

tower defender game developed by Yostar

Attached: FDMJtJRaIAAJfys.jpg (1920x1080, 1.65M)

I don't like Boris the fat turkish kike, but this shows him in good light
Barely different to the Starmer pic, except Boris looks more spirited

Attached: _124888507_9372e578-dae6-48fa-a415-c2f0aa8930ff.jpg (800x450, 41.49K)

why the fuck are you mongs obsessed with black men

possibly Rorke's worst nightmare of an election

Ireland and Portugal both did and literally no one noticed or cared.

Attached: file.png (750x450, 508.63K)

doesn't feel as good as wanking

tories are trying to get out of the pensioner trap they've set them selves.

help to buy and putting a BAMEdem pm are their two flagships in this regard.

>atheist
not getting my vote

hate pakis me

In that scenario I'd vote neither
I never voted for a wog candidate in any election

who does rorke even vote for? he constantly goes on about hating tories because they bring in brown people, so who is he voting for if not them?

What, you reckon they think they can increase their yoof and ethnic vote by simply taking the "first non-white PM" milestone?

fuck off sanjay

Australia

Oh yeah that's some "party"

>can't drink bottled water because of plastics
>can't drink tap water because of oestrogen
what water do you lads drink

GOOD post

How can you judge a human being for having different physical characteristics? What the hell is wrong with you people?

business idea: lock five white women in a room with one BBC and watch them fight each other tooth and nail over it, put it on telly and play the benny hill theme tune over it

rorke doesnt vote
he stands outside the voting building and tells people about immigrants and that

Straight out of the cloud nipples, obviously.

Most genuine, unironic Rorkes would have voted UKIP in 2015/17 and Brexit Party in 2019.

Rorke loudly harps on about voting for meme parties like the BNP or Britain First but chickens out in the ballot box and votes Tory

Then laughs because, even though millions more brown people get let in just like he said would happen if people voted Labour, at least the libs got owned

same and all ethnics too, chinks very much included

next election will be Nandy on labour and Saj on tories.

rorkey are you ok? rorkey are you ok? are you ok rorkey?
he ends up just voting for them on the day. he'll make all sorts of insane copes for the tories.

i've seen him say:
even though tories have higher immigration:
>labour increased it more than the tories did (ie rate of change vs level)
>tories only invite good immigrants from india and hong kong
>tories have lower migration per capita (not true)

I've been drinking the same water since 2012 because I drink my own piss

Attached: 1632103418295.jpg (1070x1717, 762.39K)

straight from the streams from the highland mountains

plastics and oestrogen in water is largely offset by a healthy diet and so long as you're not consuming large quantities of other estrogens you'll be reet

Just drink a hole get your water from there

yes.
mans finna be like 'yo man didnt rate the tories and ting, tru say man thought they were kinda bhenchod pudis, but den wen dem man deh put man like Rishi as bossman, man thought rahhh dat yute is one ov us so man decided to vote tory and that'

Attached: 1653299730463.jpg (1200x1132, 80.49K)

>BBC showing women fighting over BBC
Sounds like a boring show mate.

really hope there is an election soon. I always apply to work in the polling station

nice easy 200 quid for sitting on your arse all day and chatting to pensioners and other weird people

They shouldn't be here. I'm not voting for them.
Enough people do this it sends a message to the Party that we only vote for white heterosexual candidates.

entertain me

How to ask out the autistic qt who works tesco?

>During the 2019 United Kingdom general election, The Times of India reported that supporters of Narendra Modi's ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) were actively campaigning for the Tories in 48 marginal seats, and the Today programme reported that it had seen WhatsApp messages sent to Hindus across the country urging them to vote Conservative. Some British Indians spoke out against what they saw as the BJP's meddling in the UK election. The Hindu Council UK has been strongly critical of Labour, going as far as to say that Labour is "anti-Hindu" and objected to the party's condemnation of the Indian government's actions in the disputed territory of Kashmir.

Attached: 1653253345297.jpg (1200x1056, 96.73K)

she wants a man from Barnstaple

How does someone go about acquiring a lactating gf without impregnating them first
Asking for a friend

Attached: 1652686693252.png (367x296, 104.41K)

*starts twirling my willy around like it's a helicopter propeller*

Think of your mum eating the shit of a black man, straight out his arsehole while your dad sucks him off and wanks.

huh?

Rorke doesn't actually exist you mongs.

I didn't vote Brexit Party because they stood rather a lot of ethnic candidates in my area.
Why would I give some Uncle Sam wog a cushy well-paid EU job?

>Enough people do this it sends a message to the Party that we only vote for white heterosexual candidates.
most people don't even read the names on the ballot they just look for the big picture of a tree or a picture of a rose

How did Britain come to this.
For fuck sake

Similar vibes

Attached: 1642221542313.png (2100x1500, 3.51M)