This will make you seethe, but it's true

This will make you seethe, but it's true

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 18-21-18 _tv_ - Television & Film - Catalog - 4chan.png (409x477, 25.56K)

why would you take they time to type that and not take the additional 2 seconds to turn off spell check?

10-12 of those are great movies

overrated is a nonsense term. it just means "I didn't care for this even though others did and I'm spiteful for some reason". like who gives two shits and a fuck whether some movie is highly praised or not

seems right

>amazing
A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
The Dark Knight
Avengers Endgame

>good
The Matrix
Raiders of the Lost Ark
12 Angry Men
Moonlight

>actually overrated garbage
Pulp Fiction
The Shawshank Redemption
Inception
Forrest Gump
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Forrest Gump gets shit on and called overrated way more than I hear people praise it. It's a good movie.

Can’t believe Star Wars: A New Hope and Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back are going to be in the second of what will be a trilogy of Star Wars Kingdom Hearts games. Avengers: Endgame and Black Panther are going to be in a Marvel Cinematic Multiverse Kingdom Hearts game and Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark are going to be in the Verum Rex Kingdom Hearts game.

>Capeshit
>Star Wars
>Good
Faggot

>Capeshit
>Star Wars
Good

Attached: 1646742413538.png (996x888, 404.22K)

Shawshank is a really good movie

No it's not it sucks

I only disagree with 3 of those

laziest bait ive seen in forever, at least apply yourself a little

Cringe reddit muscle man

Attached: yuri.jpg (400x400, 28.1K)

2001 and fanny and alexander are the only legitiamte pieces of art in that entire list that have lasted, the rest is schlock for juveniles and oscarbait.

I agree with all of these

what's wrong with fanny and alexander? why do hipsters hate it?

Black Panther and Moonlight are the only two that belong on that list. I want to say Endgame too but critics gave it a passing grade and most MCU fans rate shit like Infinity War, BP, and the first Avengers higher.

Getting mad at Gump is like getting mad at The Wonder Years, what do you expect from boomer nostalgia vision