Alaska

Who should it belong to: Russia, China, Canada, or the the US?

Attached: AFE8406B-7900-480C-A565-60DF3B3D4FDD.jpg (320x350, 40.39K)

England

Native alaskans

Basically non-existent.

give it to Slovakia

Japan obviously.

Based

Correct.

They're 15% of the population of Alaska THOUGH.

I think about how we got so cucked by this being sold under our noses everyday. Fuck this stupid country if Alaska was part of Canada it would be literally the best most utopian province.

What makes it so different from the Yukon Territory right next to it?

Freedom.

Ocean access and a bunch of comfy islands. Yukon is based but Alaska is better it’s the truth.

I wish Canada would have it instead
What about all those frozen islands on the top of Canada?

It should become a new Outer Haven.

Attached: Liquid.jpg (364x600, 31.19K)

Too difficult to go up there and the weather is much much worse. They’re cool but the panhandle is kino. Yes BC has the gulf islands but still Alaska ones are just as good if not better because they are further away from BC.

Really? I’ve only ever seen the Aleutians and they look miserable, what do you like about the islands?

Hudson bay company

I’m a huge /out/ boatingfag so I am autistically obsessed with islands. Aleutians which I’m sure are grim would just be cool to check around but the panhandle is my preferred spot. Amazing fishing grounds, amazing nature, further away from everything. I’m not opposed to Alaska existing really but the panhandle historically feels like such a steal from Canada.

Not him but I also have sort of an infatuation with islands that seem like they're "at the edge of the world" like the Aleutians, Falklands, Tasmania and even all of NZ really. Especially because with the latter 3 the culture being from Britain is so geographically distant from Britain itself is fascinating

There is only one answer that we all know is the truth but you're all too afraid to say it.
It's Liechtenstein.

Upvoted!

I love Althist videos.

Sovereign Republic of Alaska

Fucking who? I don't watch your garbage, the House of Liechtenstein was offered Alaska 200 years ago.