25% of the world are pajeets. How does that make you feel ?

25% of the world are pajeets. How does that make you feel ?

Attached: 1653324808650.png (1293x1199, 201.23K)

Heartwarming

like something went really wrong

Excuse me, but Pakistanis have nothing to do with Indians, they're direct descendants of the Turko-Persian Empire built upon the ancient civilization of Mohenjo-daro. Ancient Pakistanis already had advanced sewage systems in their cities when Indians still pooped outside.

As God intended

Good, indians are the less bad brown people. Even pakis behave less like monkeys compared to moroccans.

I don't really care

hoping for birth rates to go 10x below replacement level. i would like to see a 120-150million population. never gonna happen but a man can dream

Attached: file.png (225x225, 7.11K)

>Tamils are getting exterminated

As Dharma wills it

Same

u will always be tamil shithalese

Can't wait til we completely close the border to them and all the other browns. In coming times as living standards plummet, people will not tolerate more nigs and nig-lites.

And Spain is at what level on the brown scale?

Attached: 1425571946900.jpg (2048x1252, 662.54K)

disgusted
also afghans and pakis aren't real pajeets

On all levels except physical i'm a BIHARI BVLL

Whoever reproduces thrives, evolutionary ecology is simple. We are animals.

feels good
inshallah my brown brothers pass the wh*Toid population as soon as possible

lmao it's funny seeing wh*Toids panic as they realize they are going extinct, and it's not going to be a peaceful death

If this area of the world was nuked, the world would become a far better place and everyone who aren't these "people" know it.

What's a paki doing in Poland? Not accusing, genuinely curious

disgusting bimarus keep multiplying like cancer
india won't ever develop with these streetshitters roaming like cockroches

OMG!!
Dummy dum, after the fall of mohenjo daro it's native recidents moved eastwards towards India, Indians are the ones who created mohenjo daro and Harappan civilization.

kys poo
go call everyone antinationlist on twitter

try it and we will also nuke you back to your tree hugging sheep shagging stone age
but you aint gon do shit, just cope and seethe in Any Forums lol

Very low, we're cringe, ask any euro city with many erasmuses

your nation was founded by a White man.