I would like an indigenous First Nations gf of Canada

I would like an indigenous First Nations gf of Canada

Attached: 18E3C79E-238E-41CF-B533-9C66A01EA43E.jpg (750x911, 459.61K)

To kill her??

You live in Canada, just find one.

Nope to cherish and go kayaking with. Maybe see some comfy islands.

I had one but we broke up I will find another.

Attached: 11AE17ED-0D7B-48C0-BF97-0D654A07915F.jpg (1334x694, 656K)

Canuck women are built for the Big Beaner Cock

Attached: images (12).jpg (554x554, 50.08K)

Canuck ‘’women’’ are pretty terrible if I’m being honest

>surrounded alcoholism and drug abuse
>was probably molested by multiple family members
>knowing every single day that her ancestral culture was violently replaced with what eventually has become some mongrelized globohomo postcultural thing

Yeah, some of them are cute but I feel like most are more psychologically damaged than single mothers.

Attached: inuit doctor.jpg (648x545, 118.14K)

Yeah their communities are fucked I don’t deny it. It’s pretty sad honestly. Some are pretty normal and get out of that stuff but rez life is so fucked. I’ve heard some insane stories.

Attached: 819E6E5C-5924-4603-BFAC-07DB8B4487D6.jpg (750x907, 65.27K)

It's weird because we have a lot of natives but you never see them. They all live in Alberta/Saskatchewan and Manitoba or.in the very far north parts of the country where you never interact with them

So just date Mexicans they look similar.

Yeah there’s many of them there but the communities in other provinces are really small generally.
Not really many here also I don’t find Mexicans that cute maybe if I met one I would.

Attached: C2D8943E-2CC8-4023-B50E-8963DB796FAD.jpg (612x407, 31.24K)

This sounds comfy, almost like at home.

They look bad and Amerindian genes are terrible

Are still indigenous people in Canada i thought they kill all of them or they just larp as asians?

They can be cute but most are fat unfortunately
>larp as asians
What? There’s a lot of them still. They only don’t exist in like Newfoundland.

do you guys think euros will end up like the north american natives?

But do they get benefic of the gov for being indigenous people or not?

Yes immensely actually. They can hunt & fish all year off season, literally have their own lands, tax breaks and cheaper sometimes even free education. They get a lot of benefits but their communities are still fucked. Reservations seem like a good idea on paper but they fucking suck. Any young person just leaves them. I had an indigenous girlfriend and that’s what she did because there’s nothing to do there other than get drunk and fight over fishing spots.

sounds like racism. how about treating them like normal people?

Yeah the laws are sorta racist honestly but that’s how it is. Most indigenous are generally pretty normal people but obviously they have a pretty dark history so the government feels like they are owed a lot.