Fett Died In The Sarlacc Pit

Nothing will change my mind.

Attached: DA8E9F40-57E5-41AB-91AC-DA0BBFECD058.jpg (693x948, 371.41K)

Eh didn't the Canon before Disney say he got out? Dengar helped him iirc.

Attached: databank_dengar_01_169_18886b62.jpg (1560x780, 124.53K)

From my perspective, I saw the original Return of the Jedi with no CGI. He falls in and the Sarlacc burps, meaning he died off screen inside the pit. He’s in ROTJ for like idk one minute and dies. It’s funny. He’s not meant to be a fleshed out character.

I died in that fatal car crash back on April 16th, 2006 when a 16-wheeler carrying a load of 16 other 16-wheelers crashed headlong into 16 other 16-wheelers which then domino'd right into my 16 year old first car I had gotten for my 16th birthday.

Change my mind

Am I the only one who tough he was butt cheek naked?

Yup. ONLY
>>>ONLY
"EU" type thing I include in my canon is Tartakovsky's 2D animated clone wars.
Other than that it's just EP I-VI

It doesn't really make sense, from a creative perspective or within the narrative. Killing him off like that is squandering a character with some of the best visual design ever, it's insane to throw that away because you can't think of something to do with the character. He is also a famous operator and covered in high-tech survival equipment and weapons. He would get out.

>2006

This.
Nothing done with him makes his survival any good for sw.

THATS CRAZY TALK

Sorry but no, he lived and he was the king of the tusken raiders and then daimyo of Mos Espa with a sexy chinese assassin milf. Why does this make you mad?

Lucas did want to kill him off in a stupid way but many things on ROTJ were bungled because of the behind the scenes issues with his wife. Of all the characters they knocked off then brought back, I think Boba is the only one I could agree with. His armor and experience would help him get out of a bad luck situation. Something like Maul or Sheev returning from being sliced in two and giant explosions were just retarded.

NOT CANON NOT YOUR PERSONAL FRANCHISE

>Maul or Sheev returning from being sliced in two and giant explosions were just retarded.
wait until they magic han solo back to life. may as well, no one will care about it anyway

Ur headcanon fucking blows

Nope, he went on to become the king of Mandalore and went to war against the Yuuzan Vong.

Darth Maul died on Naboo. Bringing him back is retarded and not canon.

Don't forget his escapades against Yuenya Frenzaded

Whenever there is a movie/book I don't like, I simply declare it non canon. I totally disregard the sequels and end ROTJ believing the characters lived happily ever after.
I love Rogue One and Mandorian, though.

>he died
>he literally didn't
Not sure how else to say it op

If that were true you wouldn't have made this thread. No one cares about your headcanon.

Honestly, it's a better fate than what awaited him in his fucking cucked show. He didn't disintegrate anyone, he didn't shoot anyone until the final episode, his whole supporting cast except Fennec sucked and even she had nothing to do except have expository dialogue, and he came across as a naive idiot the entire time.

Yes

Who cares what you think?