4th shot for the general public is coming in just a few months, are you ready to receive it bros?

4th shot for the general public is coming in just a few months, are you ready to receive it bros?

Attached: 4th.jpg (955x665, 208.51K)

Didn't even get one.

Sure. Been taking vaccines since I was an infant. No problems.

same but i also know im going to get absolutely fucking destroyed if i do catch it
how many fucking mutations had the thing already have?

Yeah, no. I'm just not going to get vaccinated. Sorry!

Jokes on them I'm on shot #11 or #12 people keep paying me to take it's free money

You'd unironically have to put a bullet in my head before I ever take that globalist MRNA death vaccine

Yikes nigga, its about ukraine and russia now

Attached: 9020CCB0-A05D-493A-843A-C367D8F44448.png (1202x1260, 1.49M)

It's not like a video game, it's not levelling up idiot.

The common cold has been around for hundreds of years and that barely does shit.

>economy collapsing
>create fake pandemic to sell "vaccines" to give economy a boost.
no thanks, im not part of this scam.

didn't get the shot, got covid, didn't have it as bad as my wife who did get the shot

That's a big guy.

>allow 4th shot

since when did they deny it? most of the older people in my family got a 4th shot a few months ago

>Sure. Been taking vaccines since I was an infant. No problems.

Attached: 1646493804059.jpg (717x730, 64.9K)

You say it's not a video game, yet Australia was doing achievement unlocks for their population

Attached: nsw.png (791x1381, 575.71K)

They saw how gullible and stupid the American populace is and if no one thought twice about a third dose, why not go 4 for 4.

It's been recently revealed that natural immunity is better and the head of the cdc lied about it.
Not only that you will be incapable of creating z natural immunity response because if the vaccine and will now be dependent in booster shots for yhe rest of their lives.

Lastly, the insurance agencies have released a repot stating that since vaccines gave been released there gas been a 41% increase in all forms of mortality.

Every 4 months?

So after not receiving the first does and being incredibly eager to not receive the second you have no idea how thrilled I was to avoid the 3rd. This 4th does will be yet another memorable occasion I will be excited to not be apart of.

Australia is a prison island, it's entire population are descendants of prison guards and cops.

Take the shot or acquire a good health. Simple as.

the doses are perfectly lining up with large mammal sterilization shot schedules but if you mention that people with israeli ip addresses tell you to take meds

4 shots

Same. Are people seriously still not questioning the validity of giving themselves this shit four times in less than a year?

we need him now more than ever

Attached: 1558854867632.jpg (1280x1745, 295.16K)

jokes on them I was sterile before

He's been needed since 1945.

You have that backwards shill.
If you get covid you'll get natural immunity.
If you get that experimental mrna concoction you will never be able to gain a natural immunity and be at risk and dependent on "booster shots" for the rest of your life.

lmao it literally gets weaker with every mutation and it wasnt even serious to begin with