/brit/

Max Power edition

Attached: ByjoN8_fetNqOxxj51e26IrNNuKN45NuLnMxQBglOMU.png (608x446, 257.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/5nldBksCS9Q?feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jannington on the gin

Wonder if I can get a reply in before this is deleted..

Attached: bart.png (442x1033, 199.22K)

Based

Sneed

i was always kind of suspicious of immigration, "diversity" and that. but my Any Forums phase made me deelply racist and i kind of hate it

POO SEX ARSE WANK

*clap clap clapclapclap*

POO SEX ARSE WANK

*clap clap clapclapclap*

In a few years from now, you can bet your house on it that the people who demanded lockdowns will delete all evidence they said what they did. They will try and deny lockdowns ever happened one day.

stonehenge is shit

Will they be smelling 16 year old girls as part of this investigation?

What if the tests conclude that they do indeed have a buttery, creamy, delectable smell that older women do not have? What then?

Attached: B07CA306-7A4F-469F-8EC4-925B75052FDD.jpg (750x828, 443.35K)

this thread will die before anyone one reads this but I hate all of you, /brit/

drinking wee milk

Attached: cravendale.jpg (640x640, 21.94K)

transvestites
mandem in disguise

this must be the thread (naive melody)

mental that

Attached: 1653321780009.png (771x578, 48.22K)

what were you expecting honestly

invented a new sandwich lads anyone want to hear about it

choon

LOCKDOWN NOW!!! MY NAN MIGHT DIE OF CHICKENPOX!

I grew up completely non-racist going to schools with brown, black, asian, mixed race etc kids and never thinking anything of it, but became deeply racist in adulthood once I became more aware of the world and paid attention to the news.

I don't like it, and I wish it didn't happen, but once you've gone down this path you can never go back. Your brain just will not let you.

finna visit UK once i have the money lads. thinking london/wales/bits of the north. anything in particular i should see????

Attached: istockphoto-1083846562-612x612.jpg (612x408, 84.98K)

Hahaha how the fuck were lockdowns even real hahaha nigga just turn off the tv and go outside

not really but if you want you can

Ye go on lad but I'm closing the thread now going to go eat x

obviously many closeted people will come out, but it's become "trendy" now, so no doubt like 1/2 of the zoomers are just LARPing as one of their made up sexualities like pansexual or something

Absolutely not. There’s far too many as it is.

just watched a man on youtube unclog a stormwater drain for over 10 minutes

5000 dollarydoos in the bank account
what to spend it on

heard burnley is nice

so what's going on in pookraine?

don't think 10% of millennials are gay mate
t. millennial

got a knuckle sandwich here for you mate (smashes your eyeballs to the back of your head)

Let me guess: poo barm

go to croydon

rorke thrashing in his bedsheets

come to sheffield

must be crazy seeing all that water, for an australian I mean

you just have to realize that 99% of the coloured people you walk past on the street wish you no harm and just want to get on with their life

overpopulation, fixed

>/wales/bits of the north
wouldnt bother

Attached: 1652625302919.png (387x413, 155.82K)

fuji x100v. lovely bit of kit

um actually sweaty the number has remained constant throughout history as it’s all biological you see. The increased numbers now are only due to changing attitudes meaning more people feel free to come out and be their true selves x

spare a thought for the trans folk from the time of cavemen who couldn’t come out as women born in mens bodies lest they be beaten with heavy caveman clubs

> my accountant

If “your accountant” (company you pay 100 quid a month to and doesn’t even know your name) says any other numbers then someone along the way is completely fleecing you. That or you’re chatting shite.

I said 6 weeks off. If he’s saying 500pd is 70k a year without qualifying he works 7 months a year then he’s being a retard since he’s never once mentioned that and instead just straight up stated “500pd is 70k a year”

Literally everything this guy says reeks of larping or exaggeration, so much wrong with the way he’s speaking. Almost as if it’s some random junior dev looking into contracting and doesn’t realise the reality of it, just heard fun stories online and assumed that’s the norm. Yeah mate just take residency out the country and work remote, do you know how rare that arrangement is to actually pull off lmao how much of a loser do you have to be to continually lie to random strangers online, at least be accurate fucking hell

we all live in a yellow sneed machine

Why would you visit the UK? It's just a colder, rainier, shitter version of Australia

>true selves
spooky

yeah so basically you fry some mushrooms and tomatoes then scramble some eggs then put a sauce of mustard mayo and vinegar then check some feta in then when that’s done you mix it with some salad lettuce red onion etc
lots of pepper in it too

sardines on toast for me, need more brain food

I would visit for the history and the people.

particular things i want to visit for, just asking to see if there's anything else worth doing

self-identified left-handedness also increased dramatically throughout the 80s and 90s for nearly identical reasons

What do you do to have fun in Scotland?
What is it like living there?

Not him but that’s not the kind of racist I am. I’ve had too many friends of other races to wish them any harm I just find it impossible to notice trends, particularly things like black people being generally far more violent, impulsive and just plain dumb. Don’t even like thinking it because I have black friends who are the opposite but it doesn’t change the fact the majority of the ones I’ve interacted with and see are like that.

actually sounds yummo, i wouldn't be arsed to make it tbqh but if mum made that for me i'd be jumping for joy

housemates having a VERY long shower bet he’s wanking

I guess there's some interesting history in the British Museum (old Middle Eastern shit, the Elgin Marbles, that kind of thing)

But still, flying to the other side of the planet just to see a few old things, dunno if it's worth it really

Toast is gay

>What do you do to have fun in Scotland?
drink
>What is it like living there?
shit

do brits use stubby holders

Attached: CRL99.jpg (500x500, 74.61K)

we call them koozies

i grew up in a very white environment but didn't give a single fuck about race. coming to Any Forums probably made me a little bit racist then browsing Any Forums for 4 years really fucked my mind.

>Your brain just will not let you.
since quitting Any Forums i've become much less racist than i was but still more racist than i'd like to be

Why would we? Think about it mate

why dont you get a girl to cuddle you lads

Attached: 422B72B1-876D-446C-B538-11EEC15D2EA2.jpg (933x960, 194.94K)

Edinburgh is lovely if you can afford to live there. Like living in a Harry Potter village.

Glasgow is a dump. Never come here (to Glasgow), NEVER.

u unironically wot m8?

>i need a wikkle glove for my beer can because it is too cold and makes my finfins hurty

Nah they’re only a thing in hot countries really, our weather is pretty consistently mild

cute x

I was watching some of his videos from before he got fat and he was such a normal, lovely person - immensely talented on violin and just a very seemingly nice guy. I genuinely do hope that he is just doing this for money, and I hope he's getting a lot - because what he's doing is hurtling himself towards a very premature death.

AvPD

leftypol reckons poofters existed throughout history with the same percentage and that caveman wanted to bum each other

City Centre is alright if you're just passing through. Don't be a fanny about it

never had a gf
sometimes i think loool what losers stay after being cucked
then i think about it
if i actually had a relationship with a girl i.e. someone who was into me and all that maybe i would let them get away with it lol it's either "share" or nothing i dunno what's grimer being alone forever or sharing forever

dunno why anyone would wank in the shower

when you wank most of the cum shoots out but there’s always a little bit that stays in the tubes. Then when your willy becomes flaccid it slowly drips out.

Wanking in the shower would mean that you’d get residual cum drips on the inside of your boxers right after stepping out the shower and getting dressed.

had a dream that Sam Hyde took him under his wing to help him loose weight

u mad bro

you cannot possibly think that a caveman NEVER bummed another caveman

what is the point of these

>it's been great to visit /brit/ today to hear the lads talk about doing a poo and having a wank

Attached: _59816929_jex_1386584_de24-1.jpg (640x360, 30.35K)

posting in the shower

Attached: 8A67D378-D380-45AD-B9A8-340BA9B97A98.jpg (2345x2132, 593.31K)

More monkeypox cases lads

Are we fucked?

I hate that caffeine free is more expensive.

Mate it’s hoaching with junkies and beggars.

too busy getting chased by velociraptors

screaming

whats that

haha since we're all gonna die maybe you should post a pic of your GFs willy on here haha might be funny haha

Shut your cunt mouth about stonehenge you stupid fucking cunt, don't say another word about stonehenge

the dream of a terminally online freakazoid

looks like someone dropped the christmas turkey on the floor of a barbershop

Mad how underrated Thomas Muller is

think your penis is broken

alien vs predator

keep the drink cool and your hand warm

no, be forgotten about in a month or two

wheres your willy

wonder if scientists can make poo edible and nutritious one day

Boils down to being a loser. My shrink diagnosed me as a loser...

Attached: SAG_APD_190523_01.jpg (1920x1080, 653.39K)

I grew up in a mixed part of London and that made me racist. Got mugged 4 times growing up, black kids every time. Phone got stolen at school and it was the black group of kids. The fully black school across the road from ours needed literal police surveillance vans and they STILL beat the shit out of people from my school for literally no reason, we had to change what times we finished school because of them. See someone get stabbed outside a club? Black guy did it. Seems all the worst things that made growing up there shit were caused by the black kids. Any altercation you had with kids of any other race was always far less extreme and much rarer, like you weren’t going to get mugged even by the chavvy white kids and if you did they didn’t stomp your head in for no reason.

any undercover policeman in?

all me except i do take risks i suppose

mad how we have diagnosed losers posting here, thought that was what r9k was for

this happens to me also. do you have urgency issues with urination also? thinking my prostate is fucked

Attached: GQ%20Balenciaga%2081.jpg (1920x2400, 769.3K)

Eh I have pee shyness but if I’m on my own or in a cubicle I can get started just fine.