How based are the conservatives in your cunt?

How based are the conservatives in your cunt?

Attached: based.png (720x723, 359.09K)

they were just running away from bad publicity lmao
leftists completely broke conservativejoggers' bucks by forcing them to play by their rules

I wish I can resign and still able to pay for my mortgage.

>Patrick Brown is the mayor of Brampton
Jesus that is a shitty job

> imagine being a conservatard in 2022

Theres really no such thing as a "Conservative" faction in Philippine politics since Politicians will latch on to fucking anything for votes.

OP is bordering on a Any Forums post but normal conservatives in the USA are long gone. All that is left are the normal people and alt right MAGAidiots.

>Mentally deficient and incredibly gullible, get all their news from facebook memes (or worse, Any Forums memes)
>Spiritually and morally deficient, crave violence and genocide, their religion is pure aesthetic and an ugly aesthetic at that.
>Constantly screeching over their latest bullshit culture war cause du jour.
>Hate democracy and want to try to destroy it at all cost, up to and including violent coup
>With the onset of COVID they have become literal brain damaged plague rats (and they weren't the smartest to begin with)
>They hate LGBTQ, immigrants, women, religious and racial minorities, and the working class in general
>They claim to be "da real working class" when they likely haven't held a real job in years if ever

Canadian conservatives don't come close unless they are in the Covidiot convoy. Imagine a whole political party that's just the Canadian covidiot convoy. That's the GOP

Attached: 2mG56rh.jpg (2489x3264, 3.25M)

The conversatives in my country are just puppets of american oil companies.

Our Conservative Party is already the Covidiot Convoy Party even if not everyone realizes it yet. Once Poilievre defeats Charest (moderate establishment conservative) in the primaries it'll be official.

Cucked beyond belief. We just got a new quite Fascistic party though.

I dont think we have conservatives

Hitler was good though

Actual conservatives are based. Social media conservatives on the other hand are more cringe than americnas

I guess we have 2 semi-conservative parties, one is regular pro-EU and the other is "let's do whatever we want bruh, we'll show them"

What is actually the point in being a conservative if you're just going to be as woke and gay as the leftists and liberals are anyway?

Our "Conservative" party in the UK is exactly the same and I just don't get it. What's the point? Why not just join a liberal party if this is your politics?

Attached: 1624661820599.png (483x470, 219.07K)

>normal conservatives in the USA are long gone.
What were they like?

Normal conservatives I would say are the ones who tried to read a book instead of social media. US conservatives were once pro environment and pro immigration and in general less schizofied. Obamacare for example, was an old Republican plan for healthcare he thought he could get them on board with (since you know, they invented it).

Did screeching culture war schizos always exist? Sure. But with the onset of social media, screeching culture war schizos are all that remains. I don't know a single normal person who identifies as GOP.

Ok, and how would you criticize the other side?

Our "Conservative Christian" party is responsible for bringing in about 20 million foreigners into the country, most of them brown Muslims.

It's always funny watching westerners argue which of their neo liberal oligarch banker parties is better or worse. you live in a fake democracy it literally doesn't matter who gets voted into power. In a representative democracy you are actually punished for voting for the party you want, you are told to vote for more moderate parties so you don't vote split. In a democracy you are told to not vote for the party you want so a more moderate party you don't like can beat out the slightly further right moderate party. I vote for the greens and I'll be fucked before I vote for the libtards. I just explained to you in 1 paragraph why democracy can't be democratic.

Attached: 1613076057899.jpg (675x474, 62.33K)

What other side? Normal people? Or the Democratic party, now the de facto political party for all normal people who haven't given up on voting altogether? Whatever tiny slivers of social media-poisoned leftists that exist but yet posses zero real power to do anything other than the occasional cringey post on twitter?

So the democratic party didnt mutate like the the republican one?

How's Bernie doing?

They showed to much clemency to these retards.
How schizo are they going to get when pp gets BTFO and trudeau gets another minority gov?

Imagine being outplayed by a frog.

vote ppc, save canada

Also Bonus
>greens get a larger share of the popular vote than the Bloc Quebecois
>Bloc Quebecois one of the largest parties because all the voters are concentrated in constituencies in Quebec
>BC ends up with even more seats than the NDP which had a much higher percent of the vote than BC
>Trudeau made vote reform one of his main policies in his election, until he realized he wouldn't win next election, changed his mind, and his followers completely pigeonholed it