Yms is having a narcissistic meltdown on Twitter because people are disagreeing with the fact he's rating movies that...

Yms is having a narcissistic meltdown on Twitter because people are disagreeing with the fact he's rating movies that he's not finishing. Movieblob called him out.

Also comparing himself to gordan Ramsey during the process
mobile.twitter.com/2gay2lift

Attached: unnamed (12).jpg (900x900, 70.78K)

Does this dogfucker never think anything through?

why is adams ego so big you make 2 hour dissection videos about how the live action lion king doesnt make you cock as hard as the original

He’s gay. Most gays and trannies are autistic. They can’t comprehend their retarded actions.

The zizek method

Attached: rkobbyzlvwb81.jpg (750x925, 180.67K)

adum & pals is the only thing i still watch from him

is adam legit autistic? he cant ever take hints and gets into the most petty petulant fucking "debates"

When you make easy bucks and fame from something as low as film reviews on YouTube, you're bound to get lazy and entitled. Why bother watching what you're reviewing if your fan boys will gobble it up and throw money at you either way?

unironically kind of based even though I disagree with zizek a lot I respect his temerity. YMS just having a gay meltdown

Kek.

IIRC, he mentioned he watched a CAM copy of the Joker when he started ranting about it on Chapo.

he's a furfag

I dunno man, have you never walked out of a movie theatre?

Part of the "job" of being a reviewer is sitting through garbage to give some sort of meaningful critique. At a certain point you should hold your review work to a higher standard than your average reviewer who tosses in 0 or 10 star reviews based on trailers.

God his lack of self awareness is insane. He's at that point where even if he is right he's just being dogpiled by everyone, just give up dude. You're not gonna debate your way out of this.

ive walked out of a theatre because of shit film but never gave it a numerical score on review video right after tho

>is adam legit autistic?
Yes.

I used to enjoy his movie reviews if I ignored his personality
But my god it’s impossible now
It’s annoying as Scott/Scoot is actually hilarious but he’s a giant furry cunt as well

This nigga been working on that Lion King shit for years. Hope that shit flops on youtube

CANINE DESPOILER

I leave reviews for pictures I haven't seen on imdb all the time. Once got the only review for a show I hate so I could replace it with my negative review. Couldn't even finish the first episode because its shit.

Somebody post the cock pics

Have you seen paid movie critics walk out on movies?

>yms vs moviebob

Attached: url(12).png (600x437, 419.37K)

he is such a fat fucking faggot. i saw him chomping wings at Steamworks when he was fat as shit. his hair parting showcasing his moonface every time he cocked back to suck down a pint or laughed obnoxiously at his similarly fat friends. His ego is so deeply undeserved and his opinions are milqtoast. The second he eventually releases his review of lion king 2019 i can finally ignore him for the rest of my life

Somebody should find a way to fit this into the citations meme.

It seems like he thinks people are saying he shouldn't be allowed to walk out of films, ever. Nobody's saying that.
People are saying he shouldn't walk out of films and then review them, and even rate them out of 10. Which is objectively correct, he's retarded if he does that.

Attached: 1629697538637.jpg (1080x1111, 139.5K)

Who cares? Stop posting about these shitty people

Only an autist would make a 2 and a half hour long video debunking every single accusation of Lion King being a Kimba rip off when everyone got the point 15 minutes in. Judging by how long he's been working on his Lion King review its guaranteed to be autistic nitpicks for 5 hours.

i do this. if a film puts me to sleep or isn't interesting in the first 30 minutes i give it a shit rating and delete it off my hard drive.

fake controversy to gain clicks

gfy

HEY ADAM QUIT STEALING MY MOVES

Attached: scaruffi.jpg (2832x3888, 2.51M)

But you don't make a living off of reviewing flicks

He peaked with that TWD video

a movie is like 3 hours at the very MOST, what the fuck does adam do all day that he cant spare that?

No... bros... he went against THE MovieBob

It's game over, the Bobmob consumes all

this, he may be a retard reviewing films but he's unstoppable on social media

the cope is unreal

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-190628.png (720x907, 176.49K)

>analogy: comparing non-art to art

Good god these can’t be real people can they? I’d kill myself if the veil ever slipped

Oh god, someone who's an even bigger hack that dogfucker Adum. Zizek is purely ideological when he reviews fil-uhms *sniff*

yms fans are the worst

Lol, all his most recent tweets are him looking for people to argue with about this. Says that he's looking for "established youtube personalities" to argue with on livestream. Probably the one posting all these threads about it, too. Pretty gross, but ya gotta respect the rise and grind hustle. Gotta get that engagement!