Reminder that if you regularly watch horror films, you are fucked in the head...

Reminder that if you regularly watch horror films, you are fucked in the head. Only sociopaths enjoy watching people suffer.

Attached: 09335763375.png (1095x730, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2679552/
m.imdb.com/name/nm2640887
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What beautiful little footses.

This.

I grew out of horror films when I watched Saw 2 (idk which one it was, the one with the fat pervert) while eating steak on a sunday when i was like 15 and I realized how fucking gross horror movies are

>this actually seems to be from Pierce Kino
imdb.com/title/tt2679552/

Thanks OP!

Yes, problem OP?

>Only sociopaths enjoy watching people suffer.
We call them Democrats.

Why do women watch so many horror movies then? Are they sociopaths?

Yes

Shit b8 anyways did anyone else see caveat that ending scared the fuck out of me

So what does it mean if I look at rekt threads every night before bed

Lol u faggots or something? I always watch body horror movies with my pizza and no one dares to say I'm a sico mode to my face fr
Grow some balls lolberts

Not people, just women.

How do you go from this...

Attached: Stefanie-Scott-in-a-blue-and-white-dress.jpg (2000x3000, 539.51K)

It means you're a 16 year old edgelord that thinks Drive, American Psycho, and Joker are the best movies ever made even thoug you never watched them

Attached: X27ns6VV_400x400.png (400x400, 187.92K)

I'm literally a murderer

to this
m.imdb.com/name/nm2640887

Attached: stefanie-scott-good-girls-get-high-photocall-in-los-angeles-10-23-2019-5.jpg (1280x1425, 204.06K)

To this

Attached: 0e303147b72353ce84287e1d7862398e_md.jpg (728x409, 42.06K)

>he doesn't exclusively watch horror movies where the good guys win and the evil demon/killer/monster is defeated
ngmi

Attached: cringe.jpg (250x203, 6.28K)

My theory is that it's normal to watch horror movies when you're young because they activate the "threat management" part of your brain and make you think about how you'd handle murderers and giant beasts and unknown entities trying to kill you and your loved ones

But then at a certain point a switch flips, your brain's response is "yes, I know about danger," and watching simulated terror and violence for its own sake becomes pointless and unpalatable

i still think she's cute but i have heard she's absolutely batshit insane

go on...

shut the fuck up haneke you faggot

i heard she's one of those people terrified of cancer and has been taking preventative measures by having her breasts and ovaries removed.

thought she had breast implants then got them removed

>brown eyes
Dropped

I put myself in their shoes, and suffer with them.
Maybe you are fucked in the head if you can't do that?

Horror is most popular among Latinos. You know, the people whose ancestors sacrificed millions of people. The people who have cartel guys cut peoples heads off with chainsaws all the time.

Spics naturally love extreme violence, it's in their blood.

Attached: 1647359672758.jpg (1638x1211, 149.78K)

If not for the same set of moles, i would refuse to believe that these are the same person

Brown eyes, blond hair - so rare!
You can't appreciate good things

Nigger shut the fuck up. Horror movies have the same psychological effect as sad things - it's not that you're "enjoying watching people suffer", it's that you'll feel a bit better about your own life. It's technically more complicated than that, but in a nutshell, it's what it comes down to.

They're fucking movies, man, it's not real life. If I witnessed the shit happening in horror movies, I'd probably shit my pants, not laugh my ass out

>ancestors who sacrificied millions
Bitch that's everyone's ancestors

ancestors be wylin bruh fr

horror is one of the most popular genres

I only like "horror" movies about torturing cunts.

>”Alright girls, who ever has the stinkiest feet gets to live...”

Attached: D923D5F8-DADF-407E-8584-6D925C43F6C5.jpg (600x445, 52.27K)