Any Forumsernational car hate thread

Free parking edition.

I hate cars and their impact on the environment (soulless and unaesthetic places, noise, exhaust) so much, you would not believe.

Attached: 1653321014.jpg (1155x779, 293.68K)

Verpiss dich, OP

Hating on cars seems like something someone would only do if they were unsuccessful in life

Hating cars in citycenters is normal, i have car i like cars but seriously i dont mind to ban cars from citycenters and by citycenters i mean heart of city that should belong to people like it was before invention of automobile.

going to drive for 6 hours to get this as my first car on saturday
blessed

Attached: 2336B95A-6C7E-43FE-9D8B-0E4A2F451264.jpg (681x375, 114.45K)

>noise free and safe neighborhoods only for rich people who can afford the city center, if you live in the regular districts you deserve to suffer

>I hate cars and their impact on the environment (soulless and unaesthetic places, noise, exhaust) so much, you would not believe.

Attached: 995.jpg (406x411, 26.55K)

based
ever wonder why japanese streets/corners look so alive and sovlfull and comfy? because there are no fucking cars parked everywhere
fuck cars

Attached: fd0acfb6c7dab2440475b964f74a85ab.jpg (1000x1500, 384.29K)

It's something any healthy self respecting person would do.

Attached: norway.jpg (700x972, 197.14K)

have sex
based

Attached: not my problem.jpg (3097x2070, 2.28M)

there is quite literally nothing positive or useful about cars, nothing.
Need to go outside the city?
Ride the train/bus
Need to go somewhere inside the city?
ride a bike

people with a life have a car, not everyone wants to sit in smelly crammed buses and trains

and no, bikes are slow uncomfortable and you cant carry luggage, plus when it rains you get wet

just grow up and please have sex

>have sex
>terrified of being next to strangers on a bus/train
I hope a gypsy pops your tires

>bikes are slow
Average car speed in cities is below 20km/h. The only way to beat that is bicycle or subway.

>luggage
People usually don't. They sit alone in their giant waste of space box and get themselves from A to B.

>smelly crammed
Just don't be a multicultural low trust shithole society.

>Average car speed in cities is below 20km/h. The only way to beat that is bicycle or subway.
statistic from that dutch bicycle faggot on youtube? lol
>People usually don't. They sit alone in their giant waste of space box and get themselves from A to B.
people usually do
>Just don't be a multicultural low trust shithole society.
Back to Any Forums, incel

driving in cities in poorope is infuriating due to paid parking
even worse if you have a manual shitbox
but a car is essential for groceries shopping/hobbies and buying stuff like furniture, emergencies or travel

^^ this
i have an automatic and its comfy af, never going back to manual desu
we have some free parking spaces here and most grocery stores have their own free parking

>groceries
How much do you eat that it doesn't fit on a bicycle?

>furniture
Just normal every day activities. What when your house is full and you cannot fit any more furniture?

Go eat the bugs and fuck off lol

i dont like shopping every other day, especially since lidl niggers have only 2 tills open out of 5
>furniture
you wont even furnish your house without a car, unless you pay 6 million in delivery fees

>unless you pay 6 million in delivery fees
unless you shop at ikea exclusively most furniture here offer free shipping. not to mention riding your car isn't free either
you're a tard

dont forget to eat ze bugs

Attached: subaruimpreza.jpg (1920x1280, 388.54K)

im not waiting for lousy deliverymen for a whole day either
its in my car, i drive it home