Have you thanked Britain for all their contributions to the world yet?

Have you thanked Britain for all their contributions to the world yet?

Attached: 1653316412505.png (1237x1017, 107.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siméon_Denis_Poisson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the notion of thanking countries seems ridiculous. invention and innovation are individual accomplishments, the political, geographical and economic factors that affect them are so vast you couldn't even begin to quantify them. the notion that i should take pride or that strangers should thank me for something i've never accomplished is ridiculous, nationalism is the retreat of the insecure and mediocre.

Northwestern European Germanic men invented everything in the 19th century. This is an incontestable fact. It's an uncomfortable reality but it's true.

>Northwestern European Germanic men invented everything in the 19th century. This is an incontestable fact. It's an uncomfortable reality but it's true.

Attached: petite merde.jpg (800x450, 19.39K)

Tell that to the Germans

ok abdul

Ludicrous graph made by a biased WASP in America. It belongs in the trash.

I'm not sure if I'd count the French as Germanic. However they have a long list of achievements themselves. Just look at this dude: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siméon_Denis_Poisson

France, Germany and Britain literally shaped the modern world. And later on some Americans whose ancestry derived from those three countries. Sweden is also a powerhouse for how small it is.

who asked

Go back fucking poltard

based

How am I a Any Forumstard? I'm literally Eastern European diaspora. I just can't help but acknowledge that Northwestern Europeans invented everything. It's honestly impressive.

Only poltards take credit of inventions based on the etnicity of its inventors, youre fucking contrived in your own lil bubble thats pathetic to say the least.

I don't take Brits, Germans etc. as my "kin" or view their achievements as somehow belonging to me or my ethnicity. I view them as ethnically and culturally foreign to myself. I'm just impressed by their scientific prowess. There's definitely a genetic component to their achievements. But with all the racebaiting here I can understand your antognism. Every race/culture/ethnicity has achievements to its name.

are you the angloid hating user?

Once again, go back retard
Yes, kill yourself

hahaha top lad

>Yes, kill yourself

Attached: 1653188353332.gif (600x900, 605K)

All hail brittania
All hail brittania
All hail brittania

19th century Britain was extremely impresssive in technology. Dogshit philosophy though