What do Chinese people think of Russia?

youtube.com/watch?v=vZoxqltgS0Y&t=285s&ab_channel=AsianBoss

Attached: china peaceful.png (1500x859, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran–Iraq_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>china always tries to enact peaceful policies
dropped

>>china always tries to enact peaceful policies
>dropped

Attached: south korean wojak.png (956x1308, 281.87K)

way to prove my point zhou

as a chinese, all the people in the world want peace. us chinese literally greet each other by saying peace to each other.

Banning the K-industry was the the best thing they've ever done.

>economic sanctions, america
>le ebil western imperialists ahhhhhhhhh
>economic sanctions, china
>lol those banzi niggas deserved it
no wonder your only '''ally''' is europe's gas station

>chinese are brainwashed
no shit

Places Germany helped bomb since 1990
>Serbia
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Libya
>Places China helped bomb since 1990
>None
I think I know who is brainwashed here.

Chinese state media is basically saying that China is always for peace but the war is entirely the fault of the US and the war should end as fast as possible (by Ukraine surrendering).

>Serbia
They were killing Bosnians though
>Iraq
Saddam was murdering people left and right.
>Afghanistan
Pathans were chimping out (supported by nearly everyone including Russia)
>Libya
Only one they fucked up tbqh.

Wow they sound a lot more level-headed than what we hear here.

>none of the objective is self-interest
>life is a comic book : the post
you are a puppet

it's quite amazing how their entire worldview revolves around smaller neighbors of a big country should always give up their sovereignty and those who try to stop it are all western imperialists and their puppets. if that is true, then they are just as imperialist as the west they despise so much but not as strong, which makes them even more pathetic.

I dunno, from my perspective as an Indian, I'd have wanted the US to keep crushing Pathans. The Pathan takeover of Afghanistan has destabilised all of South Asia, now every Muslim thinks he's the next revolutionary and terror attacks since Taliban takeover in both Pakistan and India have increased.

The US presence in Afghanistan wasp positive. Only tankies and CCPshills disagree. Afghanistan's per capita GDP increased almost 10x, and you could literally see Kabul turn into a modern city, from mudhuts in 2001 to midrises and film halls.

The greatest suffering caused due to US withdrawal is caused to the Afghan people, the second greatest being to the Pakistani people who are now facing the largest surge of terror attacks in their recent history. Every day, a convoy of Pakistani troops is being ambushed and murdered by Pakistani Taliban and BLA. The situation got so bad that on 16th April, Pakistan bombed Afghanistan killing 45 Afghan civilians.

>irrelevant half-country
Your biggest "ally" are literally foreign occupiers that you pay to rape your women and squat on your land. Being the town bike of East Asia is a time honored tradition of squidland.

and they prepped up our economy into the world's 10th biggest in the world. look at what you did in north korea you subversive piece of shit commie. i'd gladly sell my soul to satan let alone mutts if that means i could kill last one of you in the upcoming war now shut the fuck up
nobody buys your crappy narrative

North Korea actually relied more on the Soviet Union than China.

North Korea was closer to USSR than China.

are you genuinely retarded?
Germany never fought in Iraq or Libya

But the US literally supported Saddam murdering people though.

>U.S. government support for Iraq was not a secret and was frequently discussed in open sessions of the Senate and House of Representatives. On June 9, 1992, Ted Koppel reported on ABC's Nightline that the "Reagan/Bush administrations permitted—and frequently encouraged—the flow of money, agricultural credits, dual-use technology, chemicals, and weapons to Iraq."[7]

>Hiltermann says that when the Iraqi military turned its chemical weapons on the Kurds during the war, killing approximately 5,000 people in the town of Halabja and injuring thousands more, the Reagan administration sought to obscure Iraqi leadership culpability by suggesting, inaccurately, that the Iranians were partially responsible for the attack.[34]

>U.N. inspectors had identified many United States manufactured items that had been exported from the United States to Iraq under licenses issued by the Department of Commerce, and [established] that these items were used to further Iraq's chemical and nuclear weapons development and its missile delivery system development programs. ... The executive branch of our government approved 771 different export licenses for sale of dual-use technology to Iraq. I think that is a devastating record.

>In 1984, Iran introduced a draft resolution to the United Nations Security Council, citing the Geneva Protocol of 1925, condemning Iraq's use of chemical weapons on the battlefield. In response, the United States instructed its delegate at the UN to lobby friendly representatives in support of a motion to take "no decision" on the use of chemical munitions by Iraq. If backing to obstruct the resolution could be won, then the U.S. delegation were to proceed and vote in favour of taking zero action; if support were not forthcoming, the U.S. delegate were to refrain from voting altogether.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran–Iraq_War

>South Korean men are now the tallest in Asia (1.78m) while North Koreans are manlets (1.64m)
>South Koran companies are now starting to be considered luxury brands (Samsung, Hyundai, KIA)
>South Korean culture is now more influential than French, Italian or even British culture
>South Korean men are the ideal standard of beauty in East Asia (and are also desirable outside East Asia, especially due to K-Pop)
zhang, go to weibo and browse for a bit, tons of zhangas comment on a good looking guy as "he looks Korean"

and you are literally spoonfeeding them as we speak. actually we all know you think north korea is the ideal form of the entire korean peninsula and the prosperity of the south is some sort of capitalist show window to distract muh superior zhungguo
stop sending illegal immigrants here and fuck off
everyone who shares borders with you hates you. even pakis don't like you except for their regime

why are pajeets always sucking up to westerners?

North Korea was richer than South Korea before the 1990s.

>always
Seethe more Zhang. You will NEVER take Arunachal Pradesh before having your cities turn to nuclear rubble.

These are all staged and vetted because you can't point a camera around and interview random people without approval in China.

>before the 1970s
*the early 70
ftfy

Attached: 3870477.png (589x326, 64K)

north korea is still richer it's just they are sanctioned very hard and thus cannot export their shit and get wealthy. they're literally living on top of diamonds or something like that I've read