Will Turning Red have a sequel

Attached: 1647329195931.jpg (1280x1280, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qGkBS1acBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh oh

"Coming white"

that's somebody's daughter, I feel for her father. having kids is the biggest cuck move you can do to yourself

Going Black

idc i'm not 12

this exposes asian animators as knowing nothing what asians look like

Attached: gross.gif (300x225, 1.59M)

god, fuck yes. Accelerate the pedophilia agenda pls Jewish Overlords

more like uohh

mesugaki ToT

>encourages children to make the ahegao face and twerk

Attached: 1644263871332.png (152x254, 40.48K)

Making asians look asian in animated features is very difficult without coming off as an offensive characature

PUTA

Outside of the eyes and the size of the nose, it's fairly close, or at least as close as you're going to get with cartoony 3D animation. Big teeth, bottom-heavy face with fat cheeks, bushy eyebrows. When Mei does her perv-eyes, even those aren't too far off. The character was also based on the director, wouldn't be surprised if they designed Mei based on her childhood photos.

Pixar movie about circumcision

Fat fucking Ching Chong

>ching chong wing wong
youtube.com/watch?v=8qGkBS1acBg

Mostly it's the eyes that the activists seem to take particular exception to, which I guess means lots are self conscious about them.

>pixar movie about genital mutilation
I wouldn't put it past them in the current year.

having kids is liberation, you have something to pass on to this world.

>Making asians look asian in animated features is very difficult without coming off as an offensive characature

Attached: 1628216019823.jpg (642x1841, 324.72K)

>pass on to the world
like what, another whore and degen??

Yeah. Glory is dead, all thats left is blood. If all your blood is gone, its as if you never existed.

the only ones who survive now are the most tame globohomo servants, we are in a phase of domestication. nigger cattle servants for mouse utopia slaughterhouse cyperbunk 2022 apocalypse simulation No. 123522608072

Lay off the cough syrup and go to church, Sam

Church is voluntary corruption. everybody has to have something to worship while they are here. all the church teaches is FAMILY. All the loyalty you need comes from blood.

but she looks more like right than left herself