You didn't get vaccinated in your cunt did you?

you didn't get vaccinated in your cunt did you?

Attached: 1653312752379.jpg (1284x2240, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewsherald.com/2012/02/05/fraser-middle-school-student-dies-in-gym-class/
wfyi.org/news/articles/insurance-death-rates-working-age-people-up-40-percent
fortune.com/2022/03/08/long-covid-brain-aging-damage-smell-study-mild-symptoms/
npr.org/2022/05/19/1098543849/pro-trump-counties-continue-to-suffer-far-higher-covid-death-tolls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weren't the temperatures and the humidity high? That sounds like a far more reasonable explanation.

Of course I did
>bBbBBbababbbBbBbbut this bad thing.........its DA VACCINE!
Most likely its long covid damage if anything, considering COVID has been proven to cause severe damage to the heart, lungs, and brain. But go on.

Its genuinely going to take violence to stop you from posting like a little socially retarded girl, wont it streetshitter?

No proprietary Pfizer code in my cells. Still 100% human, simple as.

Attached: 1653233994705.jpg (1920x1080, 253.9K)

Its genuinely going to take COVID-induced Alzheimer's at the ripe age of 30 to get you to stop posting like a schizo, won't it covidiot?

Austrians were never human to begin with.

People die at literally every fucking marathon.

At the Montreal marathon a few years ago (pre-Covid) there was some 20-something year old, ostensibly in peak shape, who had a heart attack and died.

Drink bleach and return to your containment board you fucking schizo subhuman.

I did, how fucked am I?

I got all the vaccines and boosters. Now I have 5D autism and a Bill Gates 5G tower growing on my head.

Fantastic. I can get great reception around you.

Take NAC

Attached: 0f139b67-44c9-4b46-a9fb-27132b31f3b7_2.a3e5a4f956264fd447c038149dcfa784.jpg (3645x6065, 2.81M)

thank you for your service

>Le schizo conspiracy theories
Take your pills

>Free Radical Protection
>Pharmacy wants money

Attached: 1600028863895.jpg (633x758, 173.8K)

UMMM... CHUDS... in 2019 the year before corona... a 28 year old died of a heart attack during the rotterdam marathon...
but in the last edition (2022) nobody died...HOW

>people passing out after running marathon
Imagine my shock.
Now Google runner's shits. Weird stuff happens when you push your body too far.

Time traveling vaccinations, it's gotta be.

you're just as schizo as him you retarded redditor

Of course not. I don't take any medications that I don't need.

Maybe the virus was there before we knew it existed? O_o

Ya might wanna look up the effects of COVID on the brain (hint: its not good and it explains why Covidiots are the way they are)

Vaccines work chud

Ska du ha halsen strypt å fittan uppskuren, hora?

its not like indian life matters anyway lol

I got vaxxed with Sputnik and I'm feeling fine

A 13 year old girl died at my jr high school when she was running for gym class. She wasn't even overweight, she had some hidden heart defect they didn't know about til it was too late.

thenewsherald.com/2012/02/05/fraser-middle-school-student-dies-in-gym-class/
She would be 23 if she was alive today. RIP.

>hypoxic geriatrics on ventilators have brain damage because they are hypoxic
your obsession with covid is a mental illness. you've spent the past 2 years saying "TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL MAGA COVIDIOT LUNG EXPLOSION BRAIN DAMAGE CHUD SIGMA DECEPTACON VARIANT". you can't even leave your house anymore without fearing for your life because fearmongering fucked your amygdla so badly you developed a cluster a personality disorder

Just don't play any soccer

Fuck im screwed

no, didn't feel like I needed to considering that in 2 years of so called covid pandemic I tried my best to get it but failed. I live in the same house with people "who had it", I had sex with a woman who "had it" at the time, I went to underground clubs and yet NOTHING. pay me rtx3060ti then I'll get vaccinated

That was because New York looked like Silent Hill that day of the marathon.

>revealing your junior high school from 10 years ago on 4chong
Big mistake. I'm now geolocating you and sending you several pizzas for free. You will never recover from this.

If you post again ill cave youre whore head open

unironically this
not vaccinated
still got heart attack in my 20's

No but I just had the coofs

Look at the fucking conditions lol, it's probably ridiculously humid and the pollution looks bad.
Anyway, hospitalisations after a marathon are normal, especially when it looks like that. Shame about the guy that died, but he obviously pushed himself too hard.
TL;DR kys

thank you for your service

as we can see from the image the sun appears to be scorching the streets

MAGA covidiot lung explosion brain damage is already here. Deaths of 15-64 year olds are up 40%
wfyi.org/news/articles/insurance-death-rates-working-age-people-up-40-percent

Even mild covid can cause the brain to age 10 years:
fortune.com/2022/03/08/long-covid-brain-aging-damage-smell-study-mild-symptoms/
(reminder that Covidiots are determined to catch Covid at least twice a year, every year for the rest of their extremely stunted and miserable lives)

I do leave my house and take precautions when I do so. You know, like normal people have done for thousands of years? I buckle my seatbelt when I get in a car, I wash my hands after using the toilet, and I wear a respirator when I enter a building. Only Covidiots think this is hard. And the result is obvious to all of us who follow the news:

npr.org/2022/05/19/1098543849/pro-trump-counties-continue-to-suffer-far-higher-covid-death-tolls

this was literally only 6 months ago
>yewl regret it CHUD! when you're begging for the Pfizer© vax on your deathbed, I'm going to laugh!! teeheesoybelch
What changed?

Attached: f72.png (988x1059, 168.31K)