This is what my city looks like after it has rained for a few hours. does this happen in ur cunt?

this is what my city looks like after it has rained for a few hours. does this happen in ur cunt?

Attached: FTcO2cdXwAArLph.jpg (1285x1101, 354.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1u2uZl8MtIY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ORquRMv3m4
youtube.com/watch?v=9I8EPwcD8Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last time it rained here 3 people died in the flood
1 person is still missing

2022 and retards in the west still cant plan for a flood. You are not alone bro

It never rains here

Attached: 1616840246706.jpg (400x400, 85.46K)

do you get poo rains in india?

Attached: images.jpg (400x400, 18.68K)

No. Rains here all the time, never floods.

Attached: Gothenburg .jpg (3840x3234, 1.33M)

Attached: raudal-vehiculosjpg.jpg (1200x900, 143.07K)

It floods every time it fucking rains heavily here for more than a few hours and yet the council doesn't do shit about it.

yeah lol every year

Is this puna?

Not really. In the past our drainage pipes were smaller and that caused our basements to flood but they replaced them with bigger ones and it hasn't happened since.

Looks exactly like that where I live. I fucking hate it.

gurgaon

Coastal weather (especially west coast here) is just a rainy hellhole. We get a few weeks without rain the summer but the rest of the year is just rain, rain and more rain.

Summers here are good at least. We only get a few days of rain. But the autumn and winter is miserable. Months of depressing grey skies and rain. Also a coastal city, I don't know what it is with the coast. The second I cross the mountain range inland, it becomes sunny and beautiful.

Yes but only in shitholes like santiago

every years
But it's not enough to manage.

That's nothing compared to what we have in Assam. It's almost an annual event now and whenever it floods wild animals like Rhinos and Elephants move away from the forest to seek shelter

yeah

It's because you've good drainage systems

We get floods sometimes because when it rains it tends to do it all at once.

Attached: _114494112_tv063404887.jpg (976x549, 130.5K)

yes, something happens I dunno my mother said when she saw this crap ever since she was a kid
youtube.com/watch?v=1u2uZl8MtIY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ORquRMv3m4
youtube.com/watch?v=9I8EPwcD8Kw