OH LAWD CHIL' SAURON BE COMIN' FROM THE EAST

OH LAWD CHIL' SAURON BE COMIN' FROM THE EAST

GET DA RANG QUICKLY CHILLEN AND GET YO ASSES TO THE SHIRE

Attached: FLPKzzaWYAIFZMf.jpg (453x680, 78.28K)

Give it a rest already, chud.

not funny + youre a racist incel

nidge

Attached: Netflix.jpg (1192x1088, 276.11K)

>simp in 2022
heheh eheh i'm male feminist heheh heh

Attached: simp.png (250x250, 35.75K)

Why can’t leftists admit Tolkien was very ‘white’?

>all these seething threads with free advertisement
Love to see it. I literally would never have even heard of this if you NPCs didn't spam it every day. Hope they keep forcing more and more diversity purely because it pisses you off in particular.

The characters are white, simple as. He wanted to write a mythology for Britain. It would be like having a chinese Zeus or a mongolian Jesus

Why was he against apartheid? The fact he stuck up for niggers publicly killed me. I cried myself to sleep that night i found out. He also had gay friends who he used to chat to a lot. Why is he doing this?

>Hope they keep forcing more and more diversity purely because it pisses you off in particular.
Same. As much as I disagree with all the miscasting of the show, im not triggered to the point where i feel obligated to make daily posts. What I do enjoy is seeing weak minded fragile people being so triggered to such a degree.

Be fair, he says he's against apartheid in principle but notes that in countries with niggers there are genuine reasons to keep them separate from actual humans.

kek

anyone who watches movies made after 2005 are utter morons and deserve all the brainwashing

MMM HMM HEY YALL GONDOR BE CALLIN FO AIDS AN SHEEIT, YALL NIGGAS BETTER DO SOMETHING BOUT IT CAUSE IM ON MY LUNCH BREAK

>The original Lord of the rings films
>Wow look at the balrog so cool
>Amazon pays a gajillion dollars to start a big Lord of the rings franchise
>Advertises with this

>he says he's against apartheid in principle
He doesnt sound like it was based on principalities, sounded like he deeply felt like it.
>"I have the hatred of apartheid in my bones; and most of all I detest the segregation or separation of Language and Literature. I do not care which of them you think White."

DEY HEA

Attached: 1626527836098[1].jpg (903x621, 140.66K)

>Seems to speak a modified version of Galactic basic from the Citrullus lanatus region
topkek

I think he thought it could set a precedent for abuse, especially if nonwhites became a majority. He also didn't approve of it on purely racist grounds. He did though AFAIK approve of its actual purpose: the fact that the majority black population had zero governing experience and the minority whites did, so it aparthead was the only solution besides letting the country collapse ala Rhodesia.

Theyre retarded even the orcs were white and meant to represent the Norf footy goers
Leftoids suffer cognitive dissonance and just say they're niggers good ol Freudian slip

>Dwarves make up 1% of the population of middle earth but own 99% of the gold and jewels
What did Amazon mean to distract me from with this?