Does this happen in your country? If so, what are the causes?

Does this happen in your country? If so, what are the causes?

Attached: photo_2022-05-23_08-28-07.jpg (1241x1188, 301.32K)

not reall. cities going bankrupt is an incredibly american thing because america at every level uses debt to grow its economy.

kind of the opposite. People turn shitholes into their home and a fully abandoned place is just rare

Attached: file.png (640x652, 307.13K)

Usually the death of the local economy which makes people leave for others cities. For example the end of the coal, steel and textile industry in northern France in the 80s. Those houses sells for 1 euro.

Attached: 19.jpg (1250x550, 100.66K)

These houses were dumb as shit. I remember when some were built near where I lived. They basically moved homeless people who didn't know the first thing about taking care of a house into them.

That house is probably abandoned because it's selling for 250k but that area has jobs that sell like shit. IDK how house prices manage to be so inflated even when no one buys them.

When I worked in landscaping we would maintain several big ass properties where no one even lived. Presumably the houses were just being treated as an investment or something in some richfags portfolio. Any richfag from anywhere can buy up our property. It's happening to all the "free" economies around the world. Capital controls are a good thing. Neoliberalism is cancer.

what causes this

Racism

Attached: 39769380298.jpg (1013x1280, 267.5K)

That can't be real

I dont get it. They were black in 2009 and black in 2019.
What actually changed?

Looks good, keeps the real estate market rolling.

this, it should be illegal to live in used houses (buying from first owner)

I know it but I don't think I should say it

И166EЯS

>Nature reclaiming land from the soulless suburbs
I don't see anything bad in that

OP inverted the pics to cause outrage
Bottom is 2009 and top is 2019

It's real.

Detached housing =/= suburbs

That's just what American houses look like after a couple of years cos they are built from MDF

No, it's always the other way, how the fuck do you intentionally ruin a neighborhood, i would unironically kill for a house like that.

racism

No, it's the other way round. Long-abandoned buildings are being renovated.

Attached: 2.jpg (741x1587, 205.96K)