/brit/

>In a massive statement, Anthony Albanese has ensured both the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags are displayed alongside the Australian Flag in the Blue Room for his first press conference as Prime Minister.

The absolute STATE of Australia edition.

Attached: 1653269955902.jpg (900x1200, 183.57K)

i hate w*men

incel

WATERBOYZ by Earthgang is a fucking bop

Attached: download.jpg (262x192, 9.32K)

Listening to skrillex

Attached: arguingwithholes.jpg (520x588, 120.82K)

>>In a massive statement, Anthony Albanese has ensured both the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags are displayed alongside the Australian Flag in the Blue Room for his first press conference as Prime Minister.

>The absolute STATE of Australia edition.

Attached: BB6F6D8A-A6AA-47FD-AC24-94E0BB5FB92B.png (879x755, 1.53M)

Literally who?

wtf is king john thinking?

Attached: file.png (1200x988, 2.27M)

make it bun dem
now THAT was a choon

Abos were never and will never be human. Should have honestly slaughtered them all. Why didn't you?

just learned about the holocaust

Why do you simp for Abos of all people?

Attached: FTTLc_EXwAIrlUp.jpeg.jpg (601x680, 80.35K)

Attached: dfdb18527108938.jpg (1334x750, 115.7K)

>Makes everyone focus on a meaningless flag
>No one pays any attention to Australia's exploitation and hegemony of the pacific islands

Attached: 1338123749903.jpg (500x500, 258.69K)

I don't think he is. I think he's just mocking the pearl-clutching attitude that it's something apocalyptic that the Prime Minister of Aus is showing some new flag.

Ah yes because we all have been educated in a university and are able to read

Corrrr wish she'd read my news

Chud

Abos are a tiny minority of the Australian population who contributed nothing to the nation as it stands today. Why should they be given any special privileges or honours?

Attached: 1646124267489.jpg (1741x3293, 1.36M)

mad how you can't say the name or post pictures of dead abos and if you do they get proper offended and you get cancelled

i literally don’t care about a meaningless virtue signal a dying infinitesimal population of lesser humans as should you
are you 2016mong? is that why you’ve been having a histrionic reaction to such a meaningless gesture since last night?

why did everyone ignore the vietmong's thread? it was posted first

Ukrainians are mutts though

Uhhhh

Attached: file.png (913x307, 59.4K)

Shut the fuck up

Because hes a fucking faggot

Kjjjjjjjjj

Most banking functions don’t work anywhere near that much and make 90% the money of the people who do. It’s all run by engineers and quants now, it’s only the deal oriented jobs like private equity where you’re working around the clock and that’s probably only 1/4 of the time. Seen it first hand as an engineer in banks and HFs and my gf works in PE, it’s all a bit anti-climatic compared to what I expected when I was a zoomer in uni. You’ll see when you get out of it into the real world, things like the magic roundabout basically don’t exist anymore.

Cute, however will become a landwhale if you settle down with her

sex

>walked to the shops earlier to get milk + lunch (45 mins there and back)
>text from mumstein at 13:30 saying to get dinner + dogfood and she'll pay me back later

Not going back to the shops. If she had texted me earlier then fair but it's not on texting me that late when it's a possibility I could have gone to the shops earlier, as was the case.

She also said she'd get dog food last night but didn't go and just got stuck into a bottle of wine instead. I'm not going back to the shops and am within my rights not to do so.

Get a job

>having a dog
KYS nigger

>everyone i dont like is 2016 mong
Holy meds now

pakistani monkey

what did he mean here?

Attached: bd.jpg (647x1030, 301.43K)

Lads I am having an anxiety attack, I called Vodafone to cancel and the guy kept strongarming me to get a new deal so I hung up and he keeps calling me. He probably calling me names and stuff and I ruined his day hanging up and being rude :(

I am white, and much whiter than you.

ah so you are. glad i could btfo you so easily

Well it didn't happen so who knows

BANG BANG BANG
I DONT WANNA WORK
I JUST WANNA BANG ON THE DRUM ALL DAY

I work a bank right now as an engineer. If you're an actual banker then you're still expected to work hard.

Shut up 2016mongmong.

True, would still wifey though

Attached: Cf6zbXQXIAA4kNz.jpg (480x360, 18.98K)

Fuck him the paki bastard wog cunt, chill out and take some deep breaths

no, and no.
especially considering that pakis like you are colored like dog shit

Attached: FTZNWDWWQAAX7IR.jpeg.jpg (679x446, 35.97K)

> elect leftypol
> surprised when they make hollow cucky gestures

I for one am absolutely surprised, truly shocked

>Tories launch investigation after tweet from candidate’s account says 16-year-old girls ‘have creamy, buttery smell’
>A post on the Twitter account of Jonty Campbell, who has stood several times for Preston Conservatives, said: “Here’s the thing with girls 22 or under, they smell massively different to a girl of 28. Girls aged 16 to, say 23, have this buttery, creamy, slightly sweet smell that is unbelievably magnetic.

don't see why this is cucky.

if the PM of the Uk made a speech with england, scotland and wales flags would you care?

kys fucking spastic wogworshiping kikelover

He is English

Attached: 0_IMR_MGA_150522mgaladies_112JPG.jpg (1841x1227, 412.42K)

are you literally 15 years old lad. be honest

England, Wales and Scotland are all actual civilisations which contributed meaningful things to the making of the Great British nation as it stands today.
Aboriginals are not comparable.

omds chud rage alert

Kek no you’re not, unless you consider leaving at 7-8 rather than 5-6 working hard

Dunno. Don't really care. Not my country.

Attached: 0_IMR_MGA_150522mgaladies_105JPG.jpg (1841x1227, 311.33K)

Manchester City and France footballer Benjamin Mendy denied nine sexual offences against six young women as he appeared in court in Chester, northwest England, on Monday

This is a false flag post.

um what did he mean HERE?

Attached: 1653312944617.jpg (647x1030, 281.08K)

Attached: 1647605763878.png (568x213, 166.8K)

i think the western world tries to push this idea of "anyone can become anything" in order to keep normies slaving their lives away at jobs they despise
in fact when/if people realise literally everything in this life is determined by the genes youre given at birth and for the majority of these people their genes will just lead to a life of lack luster results and misery theyll just give up and opt out of society - which seems to be the case with the rising rates of neets

nigga, if me mum text me even at 1am to get her something I'll do it without question

paki boss has got covid

>Zolan Kanno-Youngs
What the actual fuck kind of spastic name is that? Oh my days.

The juxtaposition do be quite funny tho

are you jp morgan lad? we literally worked in the same office and i was there for years, that place is a retirement home. also if youre referencing your investment society at uni id bet you don’t work close to the traders or bankers anyway

grim having you as a son, if my mum asked me to walk to Wales for her I would do it

periodtttt chile

open your curtains you fucking runt

Boris Johnson says “work is the best route out of poverty”.

68% of families in poverty have at least one adult in work. (JRF)

For millions of people, wages are simply not enough to live on.

>wales is an actual civillisation that contriubted meaningful things to the making of the Great British nation
false.

Based Boris.

placing my hand on my monitor and imagining that there's a deep connection between us

>fingerprints visible

fool

>palm
fucking paki freak sitting in his dark hovel waiting for a mention of dogs to freak out

PHWOOAARRRR

yeah it's like i said, salaries are lower than they were in the early 2000s, so 'just work' is stupid advice because you are working for less than you would have been a decade ago like.

any jayden man in?

davy lamps were invented by a welshman

Yeah he meant get a real job not 2 days a week down the local high street working at shoezone you fucking pleb

An aboriginal bloke invented the technology used in modern mechanical sheep shears.

got into Kendrick late, only been a fan for 3 years or so

Wales is the successor nation of the ancient Celtic Britons and the Romano-British. And the Tudors, arguably the most famous British royal dynasty, were Welsh in origin.

booked next week off of toil
get in

Attached: 1652365331871.jpg (975x1024, 256.58K)

false

NEED atinny rollup gf

>poor people just need to get a better job
what about all the low-paying jobs then? who's supposed to work them if they're not livable?
>uhh uhhhh shut up you pleb

Attached: FTTcqaRWYAQ5BrZ.jpeg.jpg (568x824, 83.94K)

Shut up poomong.

too good for the can is she?

Cringe

>carrying a glass around with you for when you're drinking in public
need to set up a date with her and seasidemark

This country will never be whiter than it is today

Lmfao does this monkey thing happen in Britain?

Attached: 1653313722719.jpg (1001x712, 330.76K)

Attached: xcy464d84by81.jpg (1242x1369, 238.17K)

yeah

How they talk about dingers

whenever I see images like this I do an extremely exaggerated sniffing noise and smelling motion

This month is the one since I’ve been in full time employment that I’ve not gone into my overdraft before payday and while that might sound pathetic it feels like a Big Deal For Me.

The one on the right looks alright

bored with ukraine. i want taiwan now.