Literally wtf happened. She looks like a different person

Literally wtf happened. She looks like a different person.

Attached: FNzz35WWUAEUiCS.jpg (1366x2048, 564.88K)

'nochrome shortage

The wall.

The wall spares no one.

Only closet homos find this attractive.

everyone is talking about her but this bitch here looks even worse

Attached: crackhead.jpg (3331x5000, 1.91M)

What do you mean what happened? She got older and she's a woman so she ages even faster. There are actresses even younger than hit the wall faster. See: Millie Bobby Brown and Kiernan Shipka. Go ahead and find recent photos.

>inb4 she's been taking hormones and planning to transition
I see those shoes and now I'm worried.

Weinstein'd. Not even once.

Harv's rotten loads had rejuvinating properties, once they took him away she whithered
Fear the old blood

Attached: 6a00d8341c4e3753ef013487bfe8c4970c-450wi.jpg (400x392, 88.64K)

I've had to post this shit over time since no one else is doing it to defend m' lady

Ode to Emma Watson

I would dive into a pool of rusty nails and New Delhi sewer water while a rabid hamster is clamped on to my nutsack for dear life just to be mauled by a pack of rottweilers after I crawl out of the pool just to sit in the same chair her mother did back in her 5th grade english class

I would drive a bulldozer through 5 orphanages just so i could snort her fathers pubes through a crackpipe on my son's graduation

I would let my balls be attacked by one thousand hornets for 10 years just to eat a cookie that was made by a baker who sees her walk by his bakery most days of the week.

I would let 100 black anaconda'd men run a train on me, call me Danger Boy, bukkaki in a 10 gallon jug in which i will consume over a course of 2 hours just so i can get a taste of the poop of the girl who have had touched the receipt that she handed to her during her shift at hooters.

I would insert barbed wire into my dick hole, tying the other end of it to an angry, bucking wildebeast while I floated around in an overflowing septic tank for 3 years, just for the chance to murder a podiatrist from her home town, remove his skin, crawl inside his skin and sew it up around me, and wait for the 1 in million chance that she'd make an appointment with me and I get to inspect her toenails.

I love Emma, and I always will

She needs fattening up.

Thank you for making this post at the exact same time as mine. Maybe the bots will learn that Emma lasted longer than most women.

looks like she has lost a lot of weight and a really terrible hair styling

Those are the same Prada boots Ramzan Kadyrov wears.

She looks good here though despite the weird clothes and posture

She just needs to start working out and figure out what to do with he hair.

Are those Eliot's boots?

I think this revelation about Emma Watson is so upsetting to women because they all love Harry Potter and seeing Emma look like this is just a reminder of their own mortality. It's probably harder for women than men because their looks are so important to them.

oh no
all the pressure to apologize for her new car has finally gotten to her

KEK, is she wearing the same Prada boots as that fag from Chechnya?

Attached: 1646533627827.jpg (1715x1922, 1.48M)

They really are lmao

kek what a warlord fashion icon

what a faggot