Care to explain yourself?

Care to explain yourself?

Attached: 0_RJaDJUwTU53Mvocn.jpg (480x360, 25.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/peter-bright-charged-soliciting-sex-minors/?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was just getting something to eat. Oops.

Shitter's full.

No, I don't think I will.

Imma Mentor

I was giving my scribe a vision.

Attached: jesus goes super saiyan.jpg (985x811, 396.46K)

Does this look like a restaurant?

>pull out picture of Hanson
>say your his biggest fan
>ask for autograph because you knew it was him all along
>put arm around Hansen, smile wave for the camera
>look mom I’m on tv!
Checkmate Funpolice

Who are you?

Get out of my house!

>I don't know who you are, man, but if you want in on this you're gonna have to take sloppy seconds.

I forgot to put it in the refrigerator

Attached: Atlanticcity.jpg (480x360, 8.71K)

What? No way!

dailydot.com/layer8/peter-bright-charged-soliciting-sex-minors/?amp

>Bright, using the handle “randomanon,” had responded to a message the agent posted a day prior in which she purported to be a mother seeking to connect with people who could teach her children about “birds and the bees.”

>The complaint states that in subsequent messages, the agent informed Bright that she had a 7-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son.

>At Bright’s urging, the two then began chatting via WhatsApp, which continued for a few weeks. At times using euphemisms, Bright reportedly wrote of molesting both children and raping the 7-year-old. He also allegedly sent pictures of his penis, and photos of test results showing he did not have any sexually transmitted diseases.

>According to the complaint, both consistently referred to his plans to molest the children as “teaching” them “lessons,” and Bright described how he would begin slowly and move on to more intense sexual activity.

>“I’m thinking maybe something involving foreskin is the way to start,” he allegedly said.

>Bright was arrested on May 22 when he arrived for their planned rendezvous in Manhattan. Per the complaint, he admitted to speaking with the agent about “engaging in sexual activity with minors.” Bright has been charged with one count of attempted enticement of a minor to engage in illegal sexual activity.

I wish we got a Dr Pizza episode. He got 12 years in the sting.

Attached: dr pizza.jpg (1079x603, 102.03K)

You're dim as hell.

I still don’t understand why we don’t just execute people like this

Why not just not do this kinda shit?

Because pedos arent smart

>I’m thinking maybe something involving foreskin is the way to start

Attached: 1647377398430.jpg (462x462, 67.4K)

>"I want a lawyer'
>Hide face
>Dont say anything more
>Get free because you didnt actually do anything to a minor

I did not know I made this post eeewwww

Attached: eewww.jpg (1280x720, 79.13K)

>thinking you're in the clear because you physically didn't harm a child
based retard

These "pedo hunter" shows only catch the people dumb enough to fall for the fake chat stings. Literally no one over 85 iq falls for this shit. So really just make being a retard illegal and you'd catch all the same people.