Carbon fiber, .28 Caliber, made in China. If you want to kill a public servant, Mr. Maroni...

Carbon fiber, .28 Caliber, made in China. If you want to kill a public servant, Mr. Maroni, I recommend you buy American.

Attached: 1451435758575.jpg (1271x531, 138.08K)

>Carbon fiber, .28 Caliber, made in America. If you want to kill a public servant, Mr. Maroni, I recommend you buy Chinese.
nolan if he made it today

Pepper Jack, nonfat, made by Sargento. If you want to lay a slice of cheese on your sandwich, Mr Maroni, I recommend you buy American.

Why did he give a recommendation on how to kill a public servant?

It was the exact moment Harvey Dent became Two Face.

I know Gotham is corrupt and all, but how did the guy on trial sneak a gun in so easily?

umm actually carbon fiber doesnt have the ballistic strength such a thing cant exist

Great scene.
Also, we never talk about this but I love how it was the Italians that really defeated The Joker.

that's why the gun didn't work DUMMY

up his ass

Not only that but it also misfired completely and Dent survived just because of pure luck.
Once you get over the initial hype Nolan's movies have a lot of stupid shit in them.

It's a thing that has happened in real trials. Security gets lazy over time, they're only human after all.
If it's a dog sniffing for bombs or something, it's different.

Nolan is a turn your brain off director, if you just sit back and stop thinking you'll enjoy the pretty colors and shooty-shooty action scenes but if you spend any time at all thinking about them the movies fall apart.

jokes on you the gun did work. he rubbed it down with snotty covid kleenex

guns cant jam in real life?

No... not unless it's raspberry

You'd be surprised.
>WHY, GARY, WHY?!

Wait why?

>plan to murder someone
>dont check if your gun works
>it actually jams on the very first shot
not buying it, sorry

Maroni skipped the meeting with The Joker ("Where's the Italian?") and went and told Gordon (who told Batman) where the Joker was gonna be and when.

He makes his own luck brainelt...

>Where's Theit Allen
So who was Theit anyway, Maroni's driver?

Attached: Grilled Cheese.jpg (919x816, 170.05K)

Things are worse than ever!

Half the city is paid off

this happens all the time. Most of the failed presidential/governmental assassinations were because of this. Squeaky Fromme, for example, failed to killed Gerald Ford because the gun misfired.

>try to bribe guard
>he tells you that you'll never get a gun passed the metal detectors and things but he can sneak one in and hand it to you inside
>guard sabotages the gun and you end up going down
>Dent set the whole thing up and even had a joke prepared

Amanda Maywurd's husband.