/flag/ + /extraflags/

Danelaw edition

Previously: Welcome to /flag/ + /extraflags/, a lovely general for users to discuss flags, Extra Flags, and autistic activities while funposting.

>What is Extra Flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source userscript that lets you choose regional flags, like states and provinces, to add the already existing national flags on Any Forums, Any Forums, /sp/, and /bant/.

Instructions and video guides for installing Extra Flags can be found here: flagtism.gitlab.io/Extra-Flags-for-Any Forums/
Requests to add or change flags can be made here: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Any Forums/-/issues

>Flag Collection Templates
World template: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Any Forums/tree/master/maps/World.png
Extra Flags templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Any Forums/tree/master/maps
Labelled Extra Flag templates: imgur.com/a/J9CDp54

>Flag Information
About Any Forums flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png
Flag creation guide: i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Tools
FlagHunter: whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#!/flaghunter
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Any Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-f

Attached: Danelaw.png (1000x667, 34.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTXJhTEVqzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>job center hasn't anything against? it would be amazing

New not-Merkel government suspended most of the gibs cuts for leeches like me. Most notably you can now refuse job """offers""" or training/education/integration programmes without fines. Those programmes are called Maßnahmen, "measures" in German and a huge waste of time or straight-up humiliating. Their only purpose is to be as much of a pain in the ass as possible so you get a job so you can get out.
Before every refusal was met with a 30% gibs cut for three months (100% for those under 25 years old lol). You can still get fined for missing appointments but those are only 10% and without being able to force Maßnahmen or jobs on you I can't see why the jobcenters would still send out appointments. The pandemic has reduced in-person appointments to a minimum anyway, haven't been inside my lclocal jobcenter in years. Based COVID.

Attached: 20220523_133213.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

Keep calling me a cockroach. I dont care
You will die of ignorance when the inevitable comes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTXJhTEVqzg

EUROSPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
LA SPESA INTELLIGENTAAAAAAAAA

YAP YAPAPAPAAAAA

Attached: 5a5dd02c-c6fb-41a3-94fe-8084e04b3576-profile_image-150x150.png (150x150, 34.69K)

Why does Malta have its regions separate some of the surrounding area around Valetta from the city itself? Wouldn't it make sense to keep that whole area in one single region?

Are you referring to the opposite side of the Marsamxett harbour?

Some old flag please post his/her (>implying) map of French second-levels, departments. Need to know because I'll be going through the Massif central, which arguably features the rarest French regionals. It's extremely sparsely populated.

Also could meet up with Catalonia/Sant Cugat but I haven't seen him in a while I think.

Attached: 20220523_164132.jpg (4000x3000, 2.33M)

both Harz and Berga are still here often
can't help (You) on the fr*nch regionals thou, maybe Sonora can

Sant Cugat is Harz right?

yes
he's actually German so it would be interesting

Feel free to post your own map of France, second-levels. I'm curious.

Attached: 20220523_170714.jpg (4000x3000, 2.29M)

i don't have any

Attached: 1649667246252.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

You don't have any?
Any what?
Not a SINGLE french second level?

Attached: 1652008381348.png (528x404, 6.24K)

eurospin singlehandedly feeds the whole of southern Italy + Sardinia, it's like Greggs in norf england or Walmart in muttland

i think it's because they wanted to subdivide the country in district of roughly same population, including the whole harbour conurbation in a single subdivision would shadow the others

any map, i do have all the french flags posted in the last ~year (barely) but oldflags have way more

Eurospin is good. Love the jingle. It's my go-to option when there's no LIDL available.

EUROSPIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
LA SPESA INTELLIGENTEEEEEEEEE

YAP YAPAPAPAAAAAAAAA

Yeah that part. I just bring it up because it seems like the kinds of issues that would be relevant to people there would be similar for everyone in the area. So it would make sense politically to have that entire entire be one constituency.

When the mexibro gets on tonight he can post his.
Or like publix for the Sovth

Is there a German supermarket where you live? Both LIDL and Aldi operate in the US.