A pakistanti man recorded one of my sisters on tikok and the video is now viral

a pakistanti man recorded one of my sisters on tikok and the video is now viral

Attached: 1617229846087.jpg (550x503, 26.68K)

Based

what did she do

can you share it please?

Attached: th.jpg (227x212, 10.81K)

that white dress kid?

Fuck Turks

please show us sir

She is his halima now...

My condolences

Attached: 1653301331522.jpg (622x736, 65.12K)

Average turkish boy will grow up with repressed memories of some Pakistani jihadi warrior molesting him in the beach toilets

break their phone next time and arm yourself.
turkey is the easiest country to own weapons after USA.
no need to have certificates for most rifles.

Post video

chud

Remember what they took from you.

Attached: file.png (2000x1347, 1.03M)

KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate chapri people. In India we don't have them recording women, it seems to be a Pakistani thing. But chapris in India means jobless, rowdy people who constantly fight because they think it is 'cool'. They dye their hair in weird colours and race like hooligans on roads using bikes like KTM. These guys also harass women, i hate this people so much. If there is one thing I hate about this country it's chapris.

get fucked turkish scum

Can someone make a virgin vs chad meme with the incel creepshotter vs the chad Pakistani groomer using his selfie camera and posting his score on social media?

They also drink and leave bottles everywhere. When they are not drinking, they are smoking. They barely contribute to the well-being of society.

are you trying to make they seem hateable? it's not working

You will need to have the displeasure of walking past them with your girlfriend to make you hate them.