India qt just sent me this message

Is she based?

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-130216_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x349, 60.1K)

Sar DO NOT REDEEM

show her body

Probably unironically true the licence raj kept India improvised for far too long

How would I approach asking an indian girl for nudes? She seems pretty open to me

Portugese colonies seem to have a chill party culture. Look at Brazil and Goa. God I hate br*tishers worst colonizers ever. Portugese are simply superior.

She is a based retard. Goa has no industry or any real jobs. It survives off Russian and Indian tourists. It would probably end up like Sri Lanka or something otherwise.

She doesn't know about Goa?
Also yes WhatsApp (+ Facebook) is how you get Indian girls unironically.
OPEN BOB after you meet with her

Not naming anyone in particular but it could be worse than British colonization.

Yeah no Portugese were like the christian Taliban of their time and they'd go around smashing all cultural monument and trying to convert everyone and not by the kind of methods we usually think of, Anglo were accomodating as long as they money or power projecting which was better of for us

dont do it....ask for a real date and then bleach her.

or just try 'can i see you more ;)'

It has a large mning industry, if starting a tourist industry was so easy why couldn't every other state in that region follow suit? They have access to the beach and even to other tourist spots as well

> if starting a tourist industry was so easy why couldn't every other state in that region follow suit?
they've been a intl hippie paradise for decades

Why are you retarded?

>Goa
>developed
1970s, maybe.
Most developed places in India right now are Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Bombay, Pune and Chennai. Basically all the SEZs after 1991 liberalisation.

>no calcutta
sir please dont forget us sir

They have a few fancy looking city centre but the rest of the state aren't anywhere as developed.

I fully intend to bleach her dw.
>industry or real jobs
You mean like all the 'industry and real jobs' in congo and iraq? God I wish britain had 'real jobs' so we could be as rich and powerful as those shitholes.

Cope

The problem with Congo specifically is that they don't have any heavy industry of their own. Its all Chinese corporations and European corporations doing the mining and giving a commission to the government which officials eat it up. If Africa had its own heavy industry, they'd unironically be better off than right now. One of the things that stopped us from becoming an Africa was our leaders invested directly into heavy industry after independence.

What exactly should I, a white british man, respond to this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-133759_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x685, 274.77K)

i could influence you tonight xD

Attached: tjhejh3w5.png (231x218, 12.55K)