AVEEEEE MARIAAAAA NO NO NO STOP LAUGHING IT'S MEANT TO BE SERIOUS AND DEEP THIS IS LE DARK GRITTY BATMAN™ MOVIE...

AVEEEEE MARIAAAAA NO NO NO STOP LAUGHING IT'S MEANT TO BE SERIOUS AND DEEP THIS IS LE DARK GRITTY BATMAN™ MOVIE NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1646584457576.jpg (559x557, 43.11K)

> this was Notso Postahappen!

Attached: 1646873926098.png (1264x706, 798.05K)

Weird name. Who even was that guy?

Classic.

i hope when the dv rip comes out the slotslights cam version still gets posted.

Me too, shit's comfy.

A super smart Catholic guy explained to me that Batman is an archetypal representation of the Antichrist, along with Shakespeare's Hamlet. A dark, brooding figure who can't countenance all the evil and corruption in the world, despairs of God's grace, and turns to imposing his own self-righteous sense of Justice/Vengeance on the world.

The Catholic guy said that people typically think the Antichrist will be a mad chaotic figure who breaks all the rules, kind of like The Joker. But no, the Antichrist is someone who tries to incarnate a human sense of divine justice on earth in face of all the chaos.

Batman/Riddler in the film represent this dialectic, where Riddler is supposedly an agent of disorder and Batman of order, but they're both demonic in that they're trying to inflict their own haughty vengeance upon the world.

Ave Maria is an interesting choice because the Virgin Mary represents the exact opposite of this dialectic. She is totally humble, obedient, faithful and relies on God's grace to save her and save the world, so she doesn't succumb to despair and vengeance-seeking like Hamlet/Batman/Antichrist.

Attached: 47177e565f08b3f647ddd386bd94854f--the-skulls-hamlet.jpg (500x451, 35.34K)

Wow. Really made me dink.

This was supposed to make you cringe. It’s making fun of that school shooter that fake freaked out during interrogation.

Attached: 1646614026523.jpg (2047x1380, 307.64K)

When they showed these 2 pictures is when I lost it

Attached: 1647195426435.gif (300x300, 94.14K)

The memes from this movie sucks. It wasn't even bad in a funny way like TDKR

Threadly reminder

Attached: 1568584666771.jpg (1311x7568, 1.34M)

Based slave morality adherent.

>Catholic
>super smart

Attached: 1613093271404.gif (250x222, 732.49K)

This movie was way too serious. There should've had more quips and jokes. Maybe a scene where batman looked straight at the camera and said something witty or a cool pun. Hell, I'd even take a long wet fart from the penguin to break the silence.

It should have had a rape scene like in the Watchmen. Like Batman just goes in the dude's cell, pulls his pants down and sodomizes the hell out of his rear end. Talking wheelchair for life shit.

seethe

>batman kicks henchman in the nuts
>looks directly into the camera
>*in urkel voice*: did i do that?

Everything from this point on was a massive drop off in quality. First half of the movie before Riddler is revealed is near perfect Batman kino. The overlong ending sequence, cringe Riddler, incel army shit was just awful.

Should have ended at the point where Riddler snipes the guy. Have it end with Riddle suiciding and saying his years long plan finally came in motion and the two weren't so different after all, bla bla bla. Something like that.

Upset that when the guy blew up, batman didn’t say “at least he went out with a bang”