/ausnz/

/ausnz/ - please, balts, don't take this away from us edition

In honour of this user here

Eating salmon rn

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-214826_Omnichan.jpg (1080x391, 60.07K)

Thanks mate! That was my post :D
CAPTCHA: HRTOJ
Guess that's gonna be my night-time drink.

Anyone else remember that episode from Around the Twist where one of the boys got pregnant from a tree girl and vomited the child out during labour.

>please, balts, don't take this away from us edition
Youre up against a few severely mentally ill posters who have been forcing this meme for years

>hrtoj
Getting off to a good start

Latvia user, can you help us defeat the schizo?
Yeah, I was the bastard, illegitimate baby. Look at me now, posting on Any Forums

Attached: 1645464778423-1.jpg (463x766, 72.08K)

Attached: 1651053018695.png (1280x832, 14.26K)

What does this mean? I drove to rural Victoria and saw this flag on peoples' cars.

It's the republican aus flag if we were to take out the union jack. A lot of ultra hardcore conservative patriots stuck to it and now it has an controversial reputation

Kino flag

Seems to mean different things to different people.

This one car had it on every part of the vehicle as well as a sticker saying "GREEK PATRIOT". Wogs are funny.

Bogan/Commie/Nazi/Tradie/Republican/Socalist/Freedumb flag
Whatever not mainstream opinion you have can be represented by this

Remember that one australia protest shit a few year back?
Wtf was that about?
Felt like it got men-in-black wiped off the public conciousness

Attached: FB_IMG_1641719101744.jpg (720x724, 27.67K)

The flag of the Eureka Stockade, used by extremists on both sides because it symbolises going against the establishment.

The flag originated in rural Victoria so makes sense
I have a tradie uncle who has this flag on his car.

CLIVE PALMER YOU CUNT STOP TEXTING MEEEEWW

Attached: 1601608803134.png (381x347, 166.7K)

What do you guys think of the election results? I was never into politics, just drew dicks on the ballot.

>came from digger rebellion in Ballarat
Nothing good come out of there

you're gonna have to tell me what that is, sounds like it has indeed been memory holed

i wanted labor to win so whatever. Not a fan of the independents though

The BLM one?

It was heaps funny to see queenslanders of all people voting for labour and the greens.
THE FUCKING GREENS,
Why would qld vote for them ahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

I'm an immigrant but my parents voted UAP and One Nation because they were pissed about COVID policy.

Redpill me on the "teal wave"

based brown people falling for the UAP meme

Lots of them are liberals
Tu Le is just liberal scum attacking other independents as fake independents when she's just a typical lib

some dude with shares in a renewable energy business funded a lot of rich white women to run as independents on a platform of climate change to appeal to rich people in the inner suburbs who are socially progressive

Nah, the right wing anti immigration one a few years back. Fuck, was I mandela-effect'd? How come no one remembers it

All I can remember was some protest in Bendigo which was against the construction of a mosque. This would have been around the same time as what you're talking about

Damn, Yass Queen virtue signalling really works huh
Even if I don't like him, scomo was true on this: inner city yuppies are too rich to care about general issues like rent or mortgage or wages

Attached: 1645285942973.gif (568x640, 486.99K)

Oh shit, that was by the True Blue Crew
The one I was talking about, just remembered it. Reclaim Australia is what it's called

>TBC originated in Melton
Typical Melton

based love this ladies keep it up

I can help you, we actually liberated balt already, but they started occupying your general i can give you the keys

Thanks love
Thanks love

Do Asians in Australia mingle with one another or stay as separate ethnic groups?

The eternal bal*oid hates korean pop music and it works as a repellant to them, even if you hate it too just post it for the sake of repelling them and they will leave you alone, trust me

>Do Asians in Australia mingle with one another or stay as separate ethnic groups?
you live here nigga how would you not know the answer