The knife gained notoriety in the former Yugoslavian countries because it was believed to be used by the Croatian...

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srbosjek
>The knife gained notoriety in the former Yugoslavian countries because it was believed to be used by the Croatian Ustaše during World War II for the killing of prisoners in the concentration camps of the Nazi-puppet Independent State of Croatia, most notably the Jasenovac concentration camp.[4]
>It is said that in the Jasenovac concentration camp competitions in speedy slaughter were organized by the Ustaše. The winner of one such competition, Petar Brzica slit the throats of 1,300[5] (or 1360 [6]) Serbian and Jewish prisoners.
Wtf, why are Croatian atrocities so unknown?

Attached: Srbosjek_(knife)_used_in_Croatia_-_1941–1945.jpg (1280x966, 92.29K)

Fake story, didnt happen

1) pretty much everyone on Any Forums knows about this
2) considering the unbelievable amounts of cruelty and inhumanity that were displayed during that war, I can hardly understand why executions by a stab or slash to the neck would be so incredibly notable; far more brutal methods were commonplace

This is why Croatians of /int need to be disliked

>The knife gained notoriety in the former Yugoslavian countries
No one in Slovenia has ever heard of a Srbosek before.

>croats
>civilized

It was WW2, shit like this was a regular Tuesday.

>do a genocide
>use knives
how are balkans real
I think germans tried just shooting jews first in concentration camps but it failed because soldiers couldnt take it
and those fuckers were doing it with knives

Attached: 123456.jpg (348x145, 9.86K)

This, but they also deserved it

>pretty much everyone on Any Forums knows about this
Your average person on the street only knows about Serbian warcrimes.
>germans tried just shooting jews first in concentration camps but it failed because soldiers couldnt take it
Yeah, there were reports of many German soldiers developing symptoms of PTSD and trauma and that was after a decade of dehumanising Jews.
And they're doing it nilly willy.

No one ever talks about how Croats were treated in Italian occupied Dalmatia and Istria, neither how opposed Croats were treated in NDH which most were.
>because Croats... Le bad!
Germans votes for their shitty WW2 government, Croatian was installed by the Germans and Italians.
You don't actually think we like Islam obsessed Bosnian terrorist monkeys like Ante Pavelić who would sell our entire country out to the Germs and Italians just so he could have his autistic chimpout? Our entire primary education history class is based on talking about how bad the Usaše were.

You didn't understand me well... I was thinking about this part of the competition and I was thinking about the absolutely crazy numbers that Serbs are talking about. About 50k Serbs were killed in Jasenovac and its a fact; but also, the Chetniks killed about 60-70k Croat and Muslim civilians. Also, the Italians had concentration camps for Croats and Slovenes... But you've probably never heard of it. Why? Because Croats dont cry. Even before Jasenovac was formed, according to Serbian war propaganda, there were more Serbs killed in first 2-3 month than there were casualties on the eastern front in first 2-3 month. Top kek. Simply the whole story is oversized to caricature proportions.

But have you heard of the Mexican "Sacatripe"?

wtf

Attached: brs.jpg (703x522, 35.4K)

slavnibbers be like
oh they speak a slightly different language lets fucking genocide them

What did the Serbs and Jews do that could cause such evil?

Are you talking about Russia and Ukraine or ...?

i'm talking about category of people mentioned in first line of that post

kys zoomers

Imagine being a Serbian and seeing all the Yugoslav nationals as your brothers and desiring their liberation from foreign occupations then being treated like such an animal. G-d bless Serbia.

But it should have happen anyway

The Jews did nothing; which is ironic. In the Croatian case, Jews have never been a destructive and subversive force, even many Jews were ideologues of Croatian romantic nationalism. Serbs acted as the occupying power. They abolished the Croatian parliament, killed and imprisoned key (moderate) politicians, their police beat civilians, and during the conversion of the currency from the Austro-Hungarian krona to the Yugoslav dinar, their government stole a lot of money. I do not justify anything, but part of the Croats pathologically hated the Serbs after all that.

Why did you just stop there? You are at war now. Do you think that I would be a complete moron if I said that the cause of your war is that the Russians and Ukrainians are similar? No, there are geopolitical reasons behind your war. Behind the Croatian-Serbian conflict are several historical factors as well as the ideology of Greater Serbia. Educate yourself a little.