GERMANY IS SAF-

>GERMANY IS SAF-
WOAW! EXPLAIN TO ME GERMAN BROS
youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc
I think the video is blocked in Germany the title is "GZUZ "Was Hast Du Gedacht" (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video)"

Attached: gzuz and others.jpg (1280x720, 248.91K)

Cringe overload
poor idiots wants to fit in with his immigrant friends

he is an immigrant

>Fake thug white industry plant forced to do videos with non-whites around him to look threatening #23256189

His real name is Kristoffer Klauß and was born in Amburg

Having a german name and being born in germany doesn't make you german

he's half Austrian half German lol

wtf I can't watch it in germany

That means he has immigrant background in our statistics.

how common are AK-47s like in his video? in Western Europe and how much do they could cost and from which countries could be from? also what about other guns?

Attached: AK47 2.jpg (1133x586, 102.57K)

Attached: AK47.jpg (1147x568, 63.22K)

Those are airsoft guns

are you trolling or what
this looks like a brand new AK-47 with folding stock
this looks to have a real bullet inside it ready to chamber

Those guns are fake, they get them from companies that provide guns to movie productions. At best those are blank firing guns but mostly it's airsoft.

but he shoots a revolver early in the video also

Attached: pistol.jpg (1097x500, 61.12K)

Imagine actually trying to be the niggest

oh also there are many real looking bullets like 9mm, 0.22, 0.45 I think

Attached: gzuz.jpg (640x640, 97.84K)

I heard Hamburg is pretty safe. Bikers keep the retards and junkies in check to profit from their brothels. Is that true?

You can get those from Czechia pretty easy.

Blanks dude

real ones you mean? here there are AK-47s from Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, maybe from Yugoslavia, Moldova

Osmanen germania was more high test

Yeah real ones from former Warsaw Pact countries. They only sell them to right wing Germans these days iirc.

That's a zastava as you can see by the 3 holes in the wooden furniture on the gun, I think it's an m70. AKs like this are the most common ones you'll find in western europe. Because of the yugo wars there are still a lot of firearms scattered throughout the balkans which are brought to western europe by all sorts of criminal organizations. Most, if not all, assasinations carried out in the Netherlands with AKs are actually done with yugoslavian-made kalashnikovs.