Do you unironically use Facebook in your country in the current year?

Do you unironically use Facebook in your country in the current year?

Attached: Like Like.png (450x459, 15.71K)

No, it's a terrorist organisation here

No
I do have an account but I don't even know how to access it.
Boomerbook stopped being fun 12 years ago.

No, it's a boomer conglomerate here

I don't post anything but yes I actually do

Lurking cuckhold, confound you!

No

I open it once every week because of work groups but the shit always floods my PC with notification spam when I do it, hate it

Yes my filipina gf only uses facebook messenger

no

yeah, there is a nice meme subculture since all the normies left for instagram

this, very small pages that are dedicated enough to keep dodging zuckerberg's banhammer for years

No I don’t use any social media I quit years ago.
It makes me feel sick seeing the shit people think is interesting enough to share.
It parades vanity and narcissism and I don’t care what some acquaintance I made in school a decade ago is doing with their life.
To top it off, they collect a large amount of data on you and shove adverts down your throat every second.
I don’t know how people tolerate using it.

>be me
>made facebook account in 2009
>10 followers (relatives)
>2 posts
>they pictures of nature
>never touched it again since 2010
I'm pretty sure my account is deleted by now.

Attached: 1639588768145.jpg (186x383, 60.04K)

I used to until I graduated from uni, because teachers and students would share crucial info there

I use Messenger. Actually I was doing a group project with some arabs and they all used WhatsApp. Kinda weird, Norwegians only use Messenger.

i use vk

yes, just an empty account I use for often small meme/interests groups/pages, it's actually quite nice
I could never get into twitter/instagram/whatever else young people use nowadays

No, I've never used any social media.

This.

I use it to keep träck of birthdäys. Däs it. Snäpchat and 4chän are mu only söycial mediäs.

Snääppesätti

Never used it, I know a girl posted pics of me with her in social media with the caption "hello (user)"

I have no social media accounts

Thät is äctually höw peöple säy it här. Nö cäp frfr.