I became an Australia citizen today :DDDD

I became an Australia citizen today :DDDD

Attached: 1588639433157.gif (200x200, 90.86K)

*Australian
God damn it. Just deport me already

Where were you from previously? I am Singaporean in London and I wish I were Australian.

(North) Vietnamese
Australia is an amazing country!

I wish I had Singaporean citizenship
Singapore seems like a really nice place to live. My mum use to work there

Damn congrats user
Where do you live?
My aunt is Vietnamese but she was adopted
There's a huge Vietnamese community near where I live (springvale), I imagine there's others in different states

Attached: 1641586545351.jpg (820x564, 104.62K)

gz

>Singapore seems like a really nice place to live
I would disagree (or rather, I agree it's nice to live for like 2-3 years but definitely not as a citizen), but I guess that's subjective.

Based
How many points did you have? Did you study there and work afterwards?

I live near Footscray
Heaps of Viets here as well. How come your aunty was adopted by a white family in Australia?

Congratulations user. I am a whitey but as long as you like this country and want to assimilate to the culture instead of being like the pajeets, chinks and sudos you're welcome in my home any time :)

Kek, congratulations anyways! I'd love to live in Australia someday. It just seems like a nice country.

I live near Melton.
It's a small Any Forums innit?

Around 90 I think. I am a young professional so I ticked all of their boxes. My job was also in demand, so that probably helped.

If you want to migrate here, I reccomend going to less populated states like WA, Tasmania or Northern Territory. It's getting really hard I'm NSW or Victoria where I am rn

Attached: 1627731715752.webm (576x1024, 2.98M)

how did you do it
did you study in australia

I have a mate who used to live in Melton. She says it's a real dodgy area. Lots of drug activity, both production and consumption. This true user?

>If you want to migrate here, I reccomend going to less populated states like WA, Tasmania or Northern Territory. It's getting really hard I'm NSW or Victoria where I am rn
Yeah I'm aware, apart from Melbourne I'd rather live in Perth or Adelaide over Sydney or Brisbane anyway since I'm an arachnophobe and don't want to deal with funnel webs. I don't like tropical weather either but I'm willing to hunk down in Darwin for 2-3 years as long as I get PR and can move out afterwards

So you got your degree in Vietnam then got an offer in Australia? what field?

Yeah, civil engineering. Got a full scholarship so I didn't have to pay the insane tuition

It's fucked here, like $40k a year for university

Attached: 1651908339420.jpg (480x640, 39.64K)

Eh. I never noticed it. I mean it's got its bad spots for sure but I've honestly felt more unsafe in Footscray and other western suburbs like Sunshine than Melton.
It was bad when the sudanese were running around in their gangs but I don't think they're doing that as much anymore.

Nah I studied in Australia. If you don't like the tropical weather and wildlife, you gotta live in Tasmania

Heaps of bogan but very mild weather and beautiful scenery

good job
imagine it was hard to adapt to academic english

Civil is great since it can't be outsourced, sadly I'm graduating in Biochemistry in London this year and will most likely only be able to do chemical as a master's (which I'll probably do in the UK) so it's over for me
Chemical engineers can't do anything in Australia anyway since there's no industry

That was legitimate a big thing back in 2018 with those gangs running around. Wonder what happened to them. Back in highschool, a bunch of African kids at my school got deported back to Kenya for shanking cunts on the bus of 50s lmao

Fuck off racist faggot. You're sure as fuck not welcome in this country.

>civil engineering
>academic
LOL
My boss says cunt more than the fucking tradies. It's about the least academic field you can go into

Attached: 1624516225239.webm (288x360, 672.17K)

Based. I can't stand the scummy cunts. They have no dads and their mums just do not give a shit about them doing illegal shit. It's terrible.

still, there are the textbooks
plan to rekocate your family to australia?

But user, I like my mums homemade Vietnamese food. Not giving that up for pasta bakes 4 days a week

Attached: 1652557872627.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

I can take the wildlife just not spiders. I'm not terrified of snakes or drop bears. I guess I can tolerate red backs just not the massive fanged cunts in Sydney and Brisbane

Textbooks are very math heavy, not academic.
And tbf, my parents are already living down in Hobart. They got their green card a year or two back hahah

Used to live in an apartment in Kensington. Legit, right after the they opened up the refugee social housing flats there, all the local bikes and shit got trashed, graffiti everywhere, and some cunt got drive by'd right in front of my place.
I don't blame some people for being against immigration that much if that is what they have to experience. (As long as they with me immigrating lmao)

Attached: 1650848873319-1.gif (220x206, 200.42K)

Nothing wrong with enjoying your culture at all. The mix of cultures is part of what makes Australia great.
What I don't like is going outside of Chinatown in Melbourne but all the storefronts, advertisements and street signs are chinese. Or having 5 giant indian supermarkets in my local town that could've held small businesses instead.
Or getting mugged by a gang of sudos that the police can't do anything about because of political correctness.

>my parents are already living down in Hobart
Based living the dream, were they your dependents or went there themselves?

Normally the further north you go, the fuck they get.
Funny you say that, there's a huntsman on my ceiling right now

>there's a huntsman on my ceiling right now
post it

On their own ability and volition
Down there they are taking everyone and everything.real easy to get in
user, I agree. Eh hem. Fuck those African kids. Either the cops or their parents need to beat them