How do small languages survive in these times of globalization?

How do small languages survive in these times of globalization?

Attached: ezgif-3-c9a7d37981.png (2160x2160, 971.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5_BwWJetiKk
youtu.be/GVkbhzm3VJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: independentgrin.jpg (640x360, 24.65K)

dis nigga looks like a weeb
do u think he watches Jojo's?

How is Galician even real, nigga? It's just Portuguese with a Spanish accent

they should rejoin the Lusofonia and admit that they speak one of the many dialects of Portuguese
It's called reintegracionismo, if you want to check it out
youtu.be/5_BwWJetiKk

It was used as a secret language so that nobody could understand what you said.

Catalunya should be independent and annex Andorra.

Vai tomar polo cu

but how do you keep alive nowadays with the huge Russian influence? How did you deal with all the Russian population in our country once you became independent, knowing that lots of them were pro-Soviet?
no, we should respect the sovereignty of Andorra. They are a beautiful small country.
okay, let me give you an example of why I think reintegracionismo makes sense. You guys chose the orthography of Spanish when you standardised Galician, while it made much more sense that you had chosen the Portuguese one. When you write Galician using Portuguese orthography, you realize how they are two varieties of the same language.
If you don't follow this path Galician will die in a few decades and you know it.

Que vaias tomar polo cu

ok, enjoy being the last generation that talks Galician to their children

kek the poortuguese looks like a venezuelan

lindo idioma

I think one of his parents is Argentinian, a Portuguese user told me so on this board

>lombard
>piedmontese
>venetian
>neapolitan
>sardinian
>sicillian
>galician
>west central german
>low german
>alemannic german
>macedonian
not real languages sorry

ALSO
>croat
>serbian
>bosniak
>implying they are any different
LMOA LMOA LMOA

I don't know much about lots of these, but Neapolitan IS a language
youtu.be/GVkbhzm3VJE

Portuguese is a lot closer to 260m~ native worldwide, it's not an european language anymore

it is, user! I couldn't care less about non-European Portuguese. I love you guys. Is this guy native Portuguese or mixed?

`ukranian` and `belorussian` are just cope right? 100% of people in both those countries only speak russian don't they?

didn't watch Eurovision this year?

He looks like a pretty average native, and he has a portuguese surname but you can tell he has some Trump sun tan thing going on. He looks a lot more "normal" in his other photos

Attached: leo-doctor-medical-school.png (396x408, 193.41K)

hes half argentine

What about Celtic languages

he is even a doctor. Goddamn, what a hero.

they also forgot Basque. I think they only include languages with more than 1M speakers.