Is it comfy to be a NEET in your cunt?

Is it comfy to be a NEET in your cunt?

Attached: 202-2027342_neet-pepe-png-download-transparent-png.png (860x1038, 946.46K)

if you are in richer family yes
if you are in poorer family no

it's a game of luck.
some job centres just give you money no questions asked
some job centes get on your ass and try to make your life a living low wage nightmare.

This... also society will look down on you

no they don't lol.

s'pose so

hit or miss
some get social housing some end up homeless

imagine caring about what people think about you in 2k22

There are people enabling kids to become trannies, people cutting off their dicks, people enjoying other men fucking their wife etc..

Just think about what Einstein said about the universe and humanitys stupidity

Yes.
>30yo
>never had a job
>live alone
>€1000/month in neetbux
>don't have to look for jobs because assburger
>travel, medicin, glasses, dental etc paid for
Life is good.

Attached: 1634225137791.png (500x568, 331.95K)

>Einstein
cringe

No especially not if you're disabled they put you in a system where you need to work a certain hours otherwise you dont get paid. You have less rights than regular worker, you are yelled at for being sick and no vacation and you get no money if you ever dare become unable to work, no sickleave money or anything because you dont have a real contract and nobody will ever hire you because they get money for even having you around so you're basically a slave, while being really sick. I have seen people who could barely see or people with kidney failure be forced into working for these agencies and its fucking sickening.

Sounds like germany

Wouldn't be suprised there is where they got it from.

Yes, neet gets about $ 10 a month for free. This is about the same as the monthly income of the bottom company slave, and you can live well.

You can live well on 10$ in japan? Damn I'm gonna move

Absolutely yes. If you're NEET and complain about your parents in here, you're not qualified to be NEET so you have to appreciate your parents and the society for being NEET.

actually $10 may be hard. You can live pretty no suffering for $ 15.

well we can get free money if we say that we have social anxiety or autism so yeah

I was a neet for 3 years and it was the worst time of my life. Neeting is only good if it's short term, after that if fucks with your head and you begin to regress into being a man child and become more disconnected with the outside world

If you're rich yes if not it's impossible

I make more money than 99% of the people in this country while being a neet because of crypto. I love it