Halo Season 1

anyone excited for this?

Attached: halo season 1.png (922x443, 148.56K)

I understand there were a few female Spartans but goddamn they just cant help themselves can they?

I want to go back to 2007 playing halo 3 with my friends again

Season?
its a goddamn tv show? fuck its going to suck ass

>Will it end up propagandistic and committing to an idea that some of the excesses of warfare are necessary or acceptable? Almost definitely. But it’ll probably be a fun ride, and hopefully a good story.
>Full Review | Original Score: 7.2/10
kill all reviewers

Did they make all of blue team chicks?

There were a lot. Did you read the books?

The trailer featured 2 minutes of WOMEN and 10 seconds of Master Chief. Nice way to sell your franchise

It's going to be awful and I hope it is critically panned. The only good live action Halo were the Bungie promos.

no but i bought MCC and i just beat 3 and odst and almost done with reach

Only going to watch the alien feet compilations.

>LAQUANDA-407 beats up Master Chief twice in the first five minutes

>a lot
There are fucking 3 right there on the poster, all women.

Well in the books about the original spartans there are quite a few women. That book technically predates the first game I think

Okay well what I'm saying is that it's not unfaithful to have a lot of female spartans. Of they were 3 men and 1 woman would you be saying the same shit? Too many men and not enough women?

>muh books
>muh comics

not canon

the women in the poster are ugly. the female spartans in the games all had big fat juicy asses (not seen in the show)
so yeah that's going to be a yikes f rom me dawg

Well the show seems like its following the precedent of the books as well as the games regardless of your opinion on the canonicity of the books

Fuck no. Looks like dogshit, even compared to Halo 4, 5, and Infinite.

why is that a crime? did you know that women are not just eye candy? have you ever spoken to one?

Still better than Uncharted. Keep seething, snoys.

>liked halo lore as a kid
>see halo show is coming out
>neat I guess I'll check it out
>trailer shows like 7 strong women and their boring pov

Literally don't care anymore.

>create Spartans, the ultimate humans
>DUDE just get a bunch of 4'3 mystery meat ugly mutts to play them
dont care, not watching. cant wait to be blamed for more trash to fail again after they blew their budget pandering to people who dont even like this shit.

Attached: 1632338888422.jpg (1200x801, 348.89K)

I never trust rotten tomatoes for TV.

Attached: file.png (560x907, 307.92K)