Opinions about this Argentinian clown?

opinions about this Argentinian clown?
we need REAL pope (polish pope) back

Attached: Pope_Francis_South_Korea_2014.png (1200x1524, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vg0qMpagVI0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataean_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did he do wrong

If poles are so interested in turning religion into an ethnic nationalist circlejerk with religious window dressing. Why not just become orthodox sweetie?

Not as good as Giovanni Paolo II, like not even close
But gives me better vibes than the german one
I think Francesco goes a bit too far with some things

I never understood why catholic priests were so paedophilic was it just the power that they had or was it something deeper?

thats what happens when yopu elect a peronist as a head of something important

the polish pope was pretty based

It has to do more with celibacy, catholic priests can't marry or have any kind of romantic relationships

Thry aren't, you just fell for smear campaigns

He like homos
Orthodox have better music & architecture, but worse paintings. However, they're not as spineless as catholics.
The media make it seem like a bigger problem than it actually is. There're more pedo teachers than pedo priests.

he's a typical Latinx - socially liberal (acceptive of LGBT) and politically pro-commie and pro-Russian

why pedo cult org recruit pedo cults for 1000 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=vg0qMpagVI0

Attached: 1406076630528495135.jpg (354x536, 111.17K)

>Arabs talking about Christianity

lõpeta...

Protestant Pope when? Smh

> real pope
> after 2nd vatican counsil
> that polish pope wholly approved

Attached: ironic.jpg (800x450, 132.45K)

I wouldn't mind an American Pentecostal as the Pope, at least he'd revive the church

>guy from a country named like the river Jesus was baptized in can't talk about Christianity

Aren't you a homo tho

Arabs were one of the very first nations to adopt Christianity. The first church was built in Palestine. The oldest surviving church building in the world is in Syria. the world's oldest known purpose-built church is in Jordan.
Christianity have more to do with my country/nation than yours.

>The first church was built in Palestine. The oldest surviving church building in the world is in Syria. the world's oldest known purpose-built church is in Jordan.

Arabs didn't even live there in times of Jesus.

We don't need pope

Lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataean_Kingdom

don't care, God isn't real
cop the fuck on you spanners

Nah, there was a clear distinction between Arabs and other tribes which adopted Christianity. That's why all these saints from Syria etc. are named "Syrians" and not Arabs. Not to mention none of them spoke Arabic but Aramaic and its cognates