Why do Japanese make strange sounds while speaking? Like ohhhhhh, ahhhhhh, are are

Why do Japanese make strange sounds while speaking? Like ohhhhhh, ahhhhhh, are are

Attached: japan.jpg (1280x720, 98.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/16CvzR4lCV5r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because yamato tradition

kek i always wonder, but i think its more like an asian trait, i think chineses do the same

Someone who wants to speak Japanese needs to replicate those sounds and other things like several head noddings? Wouldn't it look ridiculous for westerners, like trying too hard?

to indicate they are paying attention, same way as in some countries we nod attentively

You're better off just using something like "soda ne" instead

They always say ano

>ano

Attached: 1648507096738.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

ano this thread being too much Axis

If you don't do them then they think you're not paying attention.

That's interesting, thank you bros

Curious how they have so many things to express attention

That’s French
Just listen my perfect french
voca.ro/16CvzR4lCV5r

Enperor Hirohito's habit is asshole
The meaning is exactly the same as Ach so
They also always say this

Now that you mention it I feel like every Japanese speaks as if they're talking to a child, or as if they're trying not to sound serious, kind of like when you're using emojis if you're bad at conveying tone.

French make gargling while speaking, it's different

Attached: OIP (11).jpg (474x316, 16.34K)

They also keep saying "desu" (sounds like "des") at the end of every phrase. Kinda repetitive ngl

Because it sounds cute and funny

ToT

Hehe, ano.

That's... Surprisingly accurate, yeah. The japanese remind me a bit of Patrick Bateman, since they're so competitive and sometimes fake with eachother.

Hmm, I think it's like an action-sort of word. Like... The words "yeah", "and", "like". You just use them constantly since you can start/end conversations with 'em.

>Is... Is... IS IT A BIGGU WHITTU COCKURRU???

Least deranged nihonfag