How the tables have turned

How the tables have turned

Attached: Baby Formula.jpg (1172x1693, 414.44K)

why is formula even a thing
just fucking breastfeed, I don't understand

corporations convinced their women that milk from women is le evil and bad and now you have to BUY BUY BUY THE WAY YOUR BABY CAN BE HEALTHY!!!

Skank women would rather keep their tits than feed their children properly. they dont want saggy boobs

>why is formula even a thing
>just fucking breastfeed, I don't understand
Not everyone has breast milk at all or enough to feed the baby plus it's easier and less work so

Attached: milky.webm (540x540, 2.87M)

wasn't that mostly in developing countries though? I know nestle got in trouble for that for basically giving women just enough formula so they stop producing breast milk for free and then they were basically reliant on formula to keep their babies fed. Shits fucked up, but why is this shit sold everywhere in first world countries, including here? do people actually but that garbage?

I'm gonna raid her fridge even if it's the last thing I do

Attached: semenpipeline2.jpg (652x896, 375.28K)

because people in first world countries have more money and are just as stupid as 2nd/3rd worlders so they will spend more on the same shit products they dont need

>american mothers don't feed their babies
do they...?

Attached: 1653301925681.png (860x819, 137.21K)

They have no maternity leave, the mother has to go back to wagecucking immediately after giving birth.

What are the consequenses of feeding your baby formula rather than actual milk?

they will love marvel movies

They will grow into alpha sociopaths with no capability for human attachments or empathy

The American version is even worse, they unironically add corn syrup to the formula.

Attached: 1653303164589.png (709x241, 56.08K)

I had formula as a baby because my mom was suffering from heart issues and was taking medication so her breast milk would've killed me as a baby

same in my country lmao
when I was a little baby my grandparents oftenly took care of me because my both parents where busy as hell
it's great to having relatives who are willing to take care of your kids

Thats understandable, health issues do occure, but I refuse to believe said health issues or so widespread as to cause this much panic

>I'm gonna raid her fridge even if it's the last thing I do
Hmm

Attached: user was milked.jpg (1656x3050, 645.36K)

holy shit i literally came in my pants from that picture

There are arguments for reduce immune system function but afaik that’s the only drawback

Rapid whiteness decay