Why are brownskins more likely to be incels?

Why are brownskins more likely to be incels?

Attached: 1c7.png (645x770, 33.47K)

you mean south asians?

they ugly

in america the most ardent white supremacists are brown mexicans

indian and pakistani culture doesn't have an indigenous concept of dating or romancing.

a lot of culture have a focus on making men attractive to women, for example latin american and black guys tend to learn to dance from an early age. white guys tend to get into gym culture or are encouraged to just generally flirt and get girlfriends. in indian and pakistani culture, there just isnt a culture of this and in fact dating is something they have to do in secret away from their parents.

so they basically just don't really develop much game. i don't think they are necessarily less attractive by default, an indian guy with a nice haircut, some musculature and a decent clothes is not exactly unattractive.
its just they don't tend to carry themselves in a way that attracts women.

They ugly

rather be an incel than whoring out your women to ferals

why are you showing me your arm incel?

Look at the tricep dummy and stop calling me incel

what about your tricep?
is this supposed to be impressive? i don't get it?

The smell of weird spices.

Yes it’s supposed to be impressive!!!

>t. board that spends entire days and nights complaining to each other they can't get laid.
I'm brown and I've had plenty of sex
throughout the course of my life and so other Latinos.

sudacas don’t count, you’re latinx not pooskins

You have an arm of the average woman here. Don't post your arms, unless they are above 40cm.

this. And segregation of genders in schools etc growing up so most are awkward around women

You have a dick of the average woman here. Don't post your dick, unless it is above 20cm.

Idk man, here in Argentina we have tanned, brown, white and anything in-between and they all seem to do just fine. But there's not a lot of super-mega-black people here. Not a lot of african-descended peeps around.

1. They're less likely to have objectively good facial features.

2. Due to the ramifications colonization, they're perceived to be weak and poor.

3. Hollywood memed them to oblivion. A brown character is almost always weak, nerdy and/or cowardly.

4. First generation, fresh out of the boat types have cultural idiosyncrasies that make them unappealing.

They are 15.5in or 40cm, now go fuck yourself poolack

ur not latinx tho

it's not lol. it just looks like an arm.

I see more brown people with families than white people here.

pajeets here have generally acclimatised to western society and they aren't quite as incellish as they are in america.

blackzilian bvlls don't count

True dat

We're nothing compared to the Dravidian Tovros of India. You literally were the first race to get to BLACK white wvmen. I kneel.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-013813.png (919x1420, 745.7K)