Is schizophrenia common in europe?

Is schizophrenia common in europe?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 13-06-41 7252.jpeg (JPEG Image 960 × 964 pixels) — Scaled (99%).png (951x955, 295.67K)

probably

anything upwards of 1% is dystopian
turn on the ovens like israelis do in golan

That image is factually wrong you fucking kike, doesn't matter how much you shill it.
Next go post some Eupedia maps about how niggers have big dicks and everybody loves LGBT.

>statista
Hahaha

or maybe your the EU is outright lying about the migrant numbers

I dunno about other countries but we have so many illegals here you simply cannot trust the official data.

the source is ipsos mori, a market research company based in london, statista just made the graph

Puhh, good thing that statista can’t use biased statistics. I sure as hell feel the same when going in the streets.

kek wypipo are pathetic

A thorn in your side feels like a log because of the damage it is causing.
A log in your side just kills you.

Even one Muslim in Europe is too much. If there was just one Muslim in Europe every single European ought to go and hunt him down in an instant. Find him and murder him on the spot.

>7,5%
It's 10% if not probably 15%
Nice to see Statista is a turbo right conspiracy theory spouting agency since most mainstream sources say 5-6% lmao

Hmm... Alright, If you say so... I guess the west really is terrible for muslims since a ton of them come here and seem to abandon the religion.

Attached: 1624588923299.png (634x398, 33.76K)

Why do right wingers claim that Muslims are taking over Europe even tho they are like 5% and most of them are Muslims by name only?

Most foreigners and immigrants aren't muslims or from mena-countries.

Because the 'different culture & religion' argument is more acceptable than saying 'they're brown and i'm racist'. Same way SOME(not all(not everyone)) anti semites use the label of anti zionism as a way to hide said anti semetism

There are moors everywhere in the street. I never encounter them in bars/clubs/restaurants or any activity that requires to spend money. They are just walking around the streets like they are always plotting something

muzzdogs have a much higher birth rate compared to natives

thank you for not being retarded like they are.

France is at least 15%