Americans be like

americans be like
>i was stopped by corporate police
why are they like this and why so many random and obscure police forces?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_law_enforcement_in_the_United_States#List_of_agencies_and_units_of_agencies

Attached: PR0619-Amtrakpolice.jpg (900x500, 26.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Mint_Police
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_police_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Export_Enforcement
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/city-s-attempt-cut-texas-man-s-grass-leads-standoff-n1282623
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because of freedom or something

freedom

Attached: 1627228837620.jpg (960x720, 151.28K)

>gets stopped by BLM Rangers
im not kidding

Did sabaton get new members

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Mint_Police
>mint police
I don't know why this made me laugh but it did.

america is mammon

Yo it’s dusty Dave

everyone MUST and NEEDS to be afraid of what happened to america

they used to call that place a 'free country' where anyone could just buy dynamite and go dig for gold, where there was infinite free land where you could just build a log cabin, where there was wild cattle, wild horses and wild cows everywhere and you could buy entire cow for 2 dollars, you could just stake a claim and build fences and live like a free man anywhere

today you cant even speak freely! all the free wild cattle that cowboys sold for 2 dollars got replaced by corporate synthetic pharmaceutical corn syrup from the meth lab that gives you diabetes, you are forced to be a servant with less free days than european feudal peasants had in medieval times, more prisoners than china, less passports than north korea, hell those feudal peasants also had less taxes than modern america, you can end up in orwellian gulag just for a joke you made 15 years ago, its no longer even physically possible to print out all the laws that govern you, privacy laws alone that you clicked "i accept" 20 times today have 7 trillion pages and you basically sold your soul to satan twice per minute

and that shithole is still more free than all of europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_police_in_the_United_States
>In Utah, if privately owned colleges or universities are certified by the commissioner of public safety, they are allowed to have a law enforcement agency with officers being granted the same law enforcement authority as any other public law enforcement agency (police department).[14]
>In Arizona, privately owned colleges that offer bachelor's degrees, and have at least one dormitory, may employ a security police force. These officers have full police powers on the property of the University and must meet all certification and training requirements as established by the state. The law also indemnifies the state of any liability associated with 'acting or failing to act', and instead, places the financial responsibility on the respective college or university.[15]
>In North Bend, Oregon, Pembina Pipeline, the Canadian fossil fuel company that owns the Jordan Cove Energy Project, is the sole source of funding for a unit of the police department, which has been trained to suppress protests.[16]
Fucking wew, lad.

these are the ones that guard Ft. Knox

Attached: 1624335966274.png (1280x720, 559.67K)

I know, the name just made me laugh for some reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Export_Enforcement
>you will export your shit, or else

>you will never be an american corporate policeman working in the department for diabetes enforcement
>you will never be a blm and racemixing ranger
>you will never be state prosemitism agent
why even live?

Amtrak is a government corporation.

Meanwhile private corporations also have the same authority.

Attached: f0e717af12cc88cd32cd47b485c3d980.jpg (1024x683, 166.46K)

>Where do you think you're going with those solar panels, scumbag?

>Canadian railroads have international private police agencies.

Attached: Patch_of_CN_Police_Canada.png (396x404, 330.73K)

man american seems so cool
imagine being a isolationist with a whole arsenal of guns being invaded by the corpo police and having a massive shootout with them
i wish of was american

Are you even truly living?
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/city-s-attempt-cut-texas-man-s-grass-leads-standoff-n1282623

no, im stuck with my shitty single shot rifles and faggot shotguns. you guys are lucky